Ovens & King FL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Bright in the early game - from what I have seen this season their ball movement and control was very good. All credit to Benalla getting there and they have been very impressive. If the Irish boys hang around and put in a pre-season honing their skills then Benalla will be bloody hard to beat next year.

Doon in the seniors for mine. Only dropped the one game for the season and got up over Bright at Bright during the season. Understand that finals footy is another beast, but I still reckon the bombers get the job done.

When bright played the doon at home they had a few players out that week
Going of playhq the doing were 38 out of 42 player points so they must have had prity much there full side in

I haven’t seen any games this year but just from job site carry on and looking at the website I’m gunna tip Benalla to pip Bright and I feel like Doon in the seniors, both very close matches. Look forward to following both games

I think our boys will out run Bright in the Magoos. We were the only side to beat Bright(at Bright) in the ressies and that was without Harry Moran up forward.
In the seniors I think Doon, Ken Murray has a great blend of youth and experience. They’ll be very hungry.

I think our boys will out run Bright in the Magoos. We were the only side to beat Bright(at Bright) in the ressies and that was without Harry Moran up forward.
In the seniors I think Doon, Ken Murray has a great blend of youth and experience. They’ll be very hungry.
aren’t you the same guy that predicted bright to not make the big dance? would be taking your predictions with a grain of salt.

With the side bright has tomorrow in the reserves very surprised if benella even score

aren’t you the same guy that predicted bright to not make the big dance? would be taking your predictions with a grain of salt.
I’ve been wrong in my life before and I’m sure I’ll be wrong at times again.
As for the ppl who have made the same predictions as I, will their predictions also be taken with a grain of salt?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the side bright has tomorrow in the reserves very surprised if benella even score
You really have no idea about football do you, best 2 teams all year and your saying one won't score... ypu have 0 credibility and I'll be happy to remind you of this tomorrow.

You really have no idea about football do you, best 2 teams all year and your saying one won't score... ypu have 0 credibility and I'll be happy to remind you of this tomorrow.
It is a pretty stacked bright side, wouldn't go as far saying the All Blacks won’t score at all but would be very one sided I’d imagine. Dare to dream though!

Come on guys im only saying it's a good side there is no malice in it
See what happens tomorrow should be a cracker

Tell ya the Irish boys had a crack only experience that got them in the end
Up to benalla to keep them involved now

Let me start by saying I’m no fan of umpires but yesterday I wad told something that really pissed me off. One of the umpires (from Benalla) scheduled to umpire the game wished the Club good luck on a facebook post during the week. I’m told a complaint was made by Bright and he was replaced.
My concern is that it’s a massive slur on the blokes integrity.
On the ground he gives us absolutely nothing. IMO there’s no difference between what he did and wishing a team good luck in his pre game rooms visit.
I wonder if they knew one of the other umpires played 200 plus games for the Blacks…
I’m happy to be corrected if I’m wrong. BTW it would have made no difference to the outcome, the boys were well beaten.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back