BETON5

All Australian
Dec 19, 2006
Demonland
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Storm
Does anyone remember a bloke by the name of Darren black Gemmola.Is he still prancing around for Moyston/Willaura?They used to nickname him TAMPON in for 1 week out for 3 does anyone else know any oldies still going around?

Does anyone remember a bloke by the name of Darren black Gemmola.Is he still prancing around for Moyston/Willaura?They used to nickname him TAMPON in for 1 week out for 3 does anyone else know any oldies still going around?

I do happen to Know that Bloke, What a champion in his day, but as per usual Beton 5 you're information is way off the mark.....
He has never pulled on the boots for Moyston / Willaura and he is not yet over 40 but I reckon he could still show you a thing or two but then again you have to make it onto the park to do that......

:D

I do happen to Know that Bloke, What a champion in his day, but as per usual Beton 5 you're information is way off the mark.....
He has never pulled on the boots for Moyston / Willaura and he is not yet over 40 but I reckon he could still show you a thing or two but then again you have to make it onto the park to do that......

Originally Posted by BETON5

Well as a matter of fact I do remember him and actually watched him play a couple of years back with the Moonheads in the 2's. I think he also played with Taylors Lake!! If I can remember correctly it was back when the lake went dry and he was linked to draining it as he jumped in it one day after a game!! :p

In relation to him being nicknamed a TAMPON I thought it was because he stunk on the footy field!! :D

A champian I doubt that very much my information is right on the money Mad hawker and you kno9w it....

Also heard that a STEWART WILLIAMSON is pulling on the boots again for ararat due to player shortages can anyone confirm?Im pretty sure hes over 40...Hard to recognise due to his receeding hairline and large waste line,but was a good player in his day,,,

Also heard that a STEWART WILLIAMSON is pulling on the boots again for ararat due to player shortages can anyone confirm?Im pretty sure hes over 40...Hard to recognise due to his receeding hairline and large waste line,but was a good player in his day,,,

Well as a matter of fact I think you will find that he played with the moonheads on the weekend in the Scooby Doo's!! Never seen him play before today but would say that going by what you have said and others about him being a good past player, well I think its time for the bullet head to go back into retirement and never ever consider pulling on the boots again. Played in the back pocket, touched the ball that many times he actually would have been BOG had have he been able to at least kick it or even handball it just once!! :p

In relation to what he now looks like well they nearly mistakenly put him down for 4 goals, but it was his counterpart in Ord that bagged em instead!! He is the Ararat's version of the Big G-Train, except a little fat receeding G-Train!! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back