Delisted Paddy McCartin

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it true Paddy, liked our beloved saint Nick, was born in Tassie ?
As I am dinning out on this in Tassie can someone supply more details ,ie where he was born, when he moved etc

go sainters

Is it true Paddy, liked our beloved saint Nick, was born in Tassie ?
As I am dinning out on this in Tassie can someone supply more details ,ie where he was born, when he moved etc

go sainters

Not much to tell. Paddy McCartin was born in Hobart. His family moved to Melbourne when he was four.

So from the scant evidence we have there I interpret this as meaning that Patrick McCartin recorded a 75% win rate in his offensive one on one contests, that Champion Data highlighted it as something that stood out to them because the AFL average is 25%.

It looks as if Tyler Keitel was next best @ 45% win rate (still impressive when compared to AFL win rate but not when compared to Paddy's remarkable effort). I hope we pick this kid up as well.

Very pleased with McCartin

I was thinking today of what player mccartin is like in other sports, I remember rahul used westbrock as a Petracca comparison but for paddy I'm going with boogie cousins (nba, centre for Sacramento kings). Paddy like boogie is coming into the league with a lot of puppy fat and both dominated their pre-pro sports leagues (tac cup and college basketball), both have their risks but where to good to pass up.

From what I've heard he doesn't have the attitude, discipline and maturity problems Cousins has had so not sure about that comparison.

From what I've heard he doesn't have the attitude, discipline and maturity problems Cousins has had so not sure about that comparison.
and petracca doesn't have westbrocks bizzare humour and weird anger on the court

its not an exact science but from the physical makeup and skill standpoint i cant think of a better comparison

Guess Seb Ross accounts for a bit of the 25% of the time he gets beaten then. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

193.6 vs 196.9, both big units in their own rights. Keep in mind the beach shot of the two of them has Paddy closer to the waters edge which would explain the apparent massive height difference.

Lets just hope that its not Paddy Waggon

I drive past a St Macartins on the way to work, even though it's different spelling - the more I see it the more I feel like Paddy at St Kilda is a good fit. Oh, and for those churchy history buffs, it seems St Patrick and St Macartin were quite close.

I really need this pre-season to hurry up...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back