Remove this Banner Ad

KERRPOW

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 28, 2008
in a town near you
AFL Club
West Coast
Hello Friends,

I thought i'd create a thread where we can give everyone a heads up when past WCE games are scheduled on fox footy.

To kick things off for those that want to relive the embarassment, 2023 rd 15 vs sydney will be shown at 2am (AWST) tomorrow morning šŸ˜¢

Hello Friends,

I thought i'd create a thread where we can give everyone a heads up when past WCE games are scheduled on fox footy.

To kick things off for those that want to relive the embarassment, 2023 rd 15 vs sydney will be shown at 2am (AWST) tomorrow morning šŸ˜¢

Something that violent and graphic should definitely only be shown very late at night.

Didn't know where to post this but I'm looking for footage/highlights of the first derby from 2001.

Apparently it was tied atv3 qtr time then Gardiner kicked 3 in the last and Cousins 2.

I can't really remember it and would be good to see

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Seem to remember that game , if itā€™s the game Iā€™m thinking of gardy took a mark in the goal square kicked a goal and then a freo player drilled him while Gardiner was celebrating so the ump gave him a free kick in the goal square, kicked 2 in about 10secondsšŸ˜‚

Remove this Banner Ad

Back