Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2022 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy moly my team is running out the season poorly. Thanks a lot Taranto, Viney, Cogs all with their worst performances of the year. Touk was on track to put in his worst too before getting above 10 disposals halfway thru the 3rd, obv not fit to captain a team in a gf though luckily he found a bit in junktime. Zim just gotta have a below average week to finish the deal thougn hes started slowly but with a lot of good players to come.

I anticipated that, that's why I switched witts and ROB
Smart. Ceglar is having a pretty amazing game too, 18 touches, 26 HO from a ruck in 3 qtrs is always nice, will beat Pittonet's 4 touches for sure! Now i have to play Briggs and cant take Schultz's game :| I think this might be the decider tbh, if i was ever a chance anyways

I cant even punt hitouts now coz no jed anderson, mason wood, toby greene has left me starting fwd depth and without any flexibility. Sigh, not even any coaching that can be done really as im forced to play 3 rucks regardless just to avoid a donut up fwd now, so may as well play the 4th ruck and give myself a shot at hitouts. Aiyah

Well the last dice is rolled Zim^zuM. I've punted hitouts, was sitting here trying to calculate the possibility of me winning hitouts vs having a 4th ruck who averages 2 kicks a game and decided it was too unlikely that pittonet would get 40 hitouts for the game. I did mean to play him over Briggs though just to give myself a shot at winning FA but I was 10 seconds too late and got locked out with Pittonet on the bench. Might be for the best anyways if kicks ends up coming down to the wire. I have no idea who wins this though it prob comes down to whether cripps has an amazing game or not and I don't like those odds. 😬🤯😳

Shoutout to Sicily who has single handedly given me a shot at winning kicks and marks. Some game. We got a nail biter here at the virtual G. 😆

Man were both way down from our best though. Really scrappy game, must've started bucketing down, glad I got those early goals on the board and somehow kicked super straight which is the only reason I'm in this. Have lost hitouts, both frees, tackles (almost certainly) so just a matter of whether zim can steal marks, kicks or handballs. Assuming Cripps doesn't kick 4 and steal score.

I think handball is for sure the deciding stat. If averages play out from here I think I lose by a few handballs so it's oh so tight.
Give it a rest hehe, you are over the line and your game has been no where near as negative as you have made out. You had this wrapped up yesterday. Congrats on a fine season

Give it a rest hehe, you are over the line and your game has been no where near as negative as you have made out. You had this wrapped up yesterday. Congrats on a fine season
🤣🤣 I was just about to post that there's no way I hold on. 20 handballs with a qtr of captain cripps, pendles and 3 qtrs of Parker & rowbottom vs cerra & lienert. This one is over buddy, congrats on a great comeback and a great season. Best team all yr. 😌😌😌🤣

You're right though that it hasn't been that bad a game I've just lost the cats I'm used to winning and ha e above average scores in cats I'm used to losing. Anyways big last hour and a half may Parker do hammy since we're almost certainly playing swans next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But in all seriousness this one is actually over, there is no chance i hold on, Cripps performance was what i needed out of Oliver & Viney, pretty sure ive never lost handballs all year, at least its been rare. if i had of been a bit quicker and subbed pittonet into the ruck then it would be decided on frees against but as is the score will be 8-7 to you. GG mate, first double champion of the league and i officially become the coach with the most grandfinal losses and a three peat that may never be repeated in the league lol. Congrats Zim^zuM & Lolern Bulldogs but i guess this is bittersweet with Cripps dragging carlton over the line, assuming they hold on, sorry mate, u have every right to not really gaf about this win.

Last edited:
But in all seriousness this one is actually over, there is no chance i hold on, Cripps performance was what i needed out of Oliver & Viney, pretty sure ive never lost handballs all year, at least its been rare. if i had of been a bit quicker and subbed pittonet into the ruck then it would be decided on frees against but as is the score will be 8-7 to you. GG mate, first double champion of the league and i officially become the coach with the most grandfinal losses and a three peat that may never be repeated in the league lol. Congrats Zim^zuM & Lolern Bulldogs but i guess this is bittersweet with Cripps dragging carlton over the line, assuming they hold on, sorry mate, u have every right to not really gaf about this win.

3 things I'm pleased with.

Swapping ROB with Witts in anticipation of the Ceglar late in and getting a look at his stats.

Cripps over Parker as Captian. I figured Cripps will get me back on HB and maybe tackles too

My reverse physiology post telling you to give it a rest hoping that sparks me to be wrong. That's the biggest move that got me other the line.

3 things I'm pleased with.

Swapping ROB with Witts in anticipation of the Ceglar late in and getting a look at his stats.

Cripps over Parker as Captian. I figured Cripps will get me back on HB and maybe tackles too

My reverse physiology post telling you to give it a rest hoping that sparks me to be wrong. That's the biggest move that got me other the line.
Man I just lost it with over thinking Pittonet being useless and just leaving him out. Was a last minute decision and wasn't home so didn't have time to do the proper research on what stat's would be close in the end. Just new Briggs totals were mostly all above what Pittonet has produced all year. Was all made in the span of 2 minutes and went to put him back in for the frees but it was too late. Cost me in the end. But the Ceglar late in was the match winner, wasn't prepared for it, would never have played rucks except English if I knew. In the end, out coached, this one hurts a little, always hurts more when it was within your own control. So well played bud, you out coached me and deserved the win. Gg

Didn’t you still fall short in FA with Pittonet not Briggs?
I did in the end ye. But only because of Lienert getting 3 frees against in the last qtr and a bit. Was the deciding factor at 3 qtr time of the swans game. But ye in the end beaten regardless of what I did. Just missing too many troops and playing a good team that matches up very well against me with better rucks.

Man I just lost it with over thinking Pittonet being useless and just leaving him out. Was a last minute decision and wasn't home so didn't have time to do the proper research on what stat's would be close in the end. Just new Briggs totals were mostly all above what Pittonet has produced all year. Was all made in the span of 2 minutes and went to put him back in for the frees but it was too late. Cost me in the end. But the Ceglar late in was the match winner, wasn't prepared for it, would never have played rucks except English if I knew. In the end, out coached, this one hurts a little, always hurts more when it was within your own control. So well played bud, you out coached me and deserved the win. Gg

I win HO even without Ceglar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back