Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2023 Season Thread

Where do we play this year

• AFL Fantasy

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Supercoach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither i quit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah theres no way to get individuals to pay on the site theres only an option to pay for the whole league so ill just do it. Can everyone payid me $20, if anyone cant do payid for some reason im happy to take crypto (BTC) or paypal ( estern87@gmail.com ) or can give bank deets too just pm me if u wanna pay like that but payid is easiest and preferred.
Brave posting your mobile on a public forum :rolleyes: I've sent through $$

Last edited:
JFC.. didnt realise how many D's i have and how few M's i have. Entire mid brigade is held together by the lacky bands holding Prestia's hamstrings onto the bone

Another year of "playing the kids" :smile:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big shout out to deeman87 for everything this offseason, your efforts are greatly appreciated. Thanks as well to Zim^zuM for cracking the whip and getting the draft picks rolling at a lightning pace.
Seconded! Been a really strong showing the past couple of weeks. 👏

deeman87 I've just transferred my lobster :)

Not even my sleep will get in the way of getting it finished at an appropriate time :p
If only I could *ing figure out my pick in bfdl though. I'm pulling a zim from earlier, literally sat here for 4+ hrs going back and forth. All my picks in PRC were like 10 mins tops except when I slept in.

Didn't love my draft but like how my team is coming along all the same, only one player left on my list who I don't particularly care for despite having a role to play.

Fourth year of the rebuild so really hoping to make finals and then get my arse kicked.

Didn't love my draft but like how my team is coming along all the same, only one player left on my list who I don't particularly care for despite having a role to play.

Fourth year of the rebuild so really hoping to make finals and then get my arse kicked.
You're equal 1st so good start 👌

JFC.. didnt realise how many D's i have and how few M's i have. Entire mid brigade is held together by the lacky bands holding Prestia's hamstrings onto the bone

Another year of "playing the kids" :smile:

I have a need for backs. Let’s talk tonight/tomorrow and see if we can solve both our problems.

Back