Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2023 Season Thread

Where do we play this year

• AFL Fantasy

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Supercoach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither i quit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure fwds and def in high demand this yr. I wouldn't mind doing a redraft actually, been ages since I did a non rookie draft. Maybe I'll join a random league
Why don't we set up a supercoach draft league?

Why don't we set up a supercoach draft league?
yeh we could do, id be interested in a dynasty points league but its too late this year and im not gonna be commissioner of another league, 1 is already a lot of work. I find the more leagues ppl are in the less involvement and trades etc. at least speaking from my own experience. I know its diff for others but i max out at about 3 leagues. I have space for 1 league lol. It's prob too late this year, i doubt we could get everyone on board AND do a draft before R1, but if someone wants to try with a R2 start id be down but someone else has to take the reins of it.

Can I drop and pick up players now or do I have to wait till after round 1. Seem to remember it was a rule but I can’t see it anywhere.

yeh we could do, id be interested in a dynasty points league but its too late this year and im not gonna be commissioner of another league, 1 is already a lot of work. I find the more leagues ppl are in the less involvement and trades etc. at least speaking from my own experience. I know its diff for others but i max out at about 3 leagues. I have space for 1 league lol. It's prob too late this year, i doubt we could get everyone on board AND do a draft before R1, but if someone wants to try with a R2 start id be down but someone else has to take the reins of it.
I'm quite happy only having the 2 teams now.

trade up GBD trades Will Gould to Jetstars for Nick Haynes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a strange build atm.. basically my defenders are my midfield and i have Prestia, donuts and a bunch of complete spuds going through the actual middle :drunk:

Back