Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2023 Season Thread

Where do we play this year

• AFL Fantasy

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Supercoach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither i quit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a strange build atm.. basically my defenders are my midfield and i have Prestia, donuts and a bunch of complete spuds going through the actual middle :drunk:
I think we've all been there. It's a s**t feeling but you can only do what you can do in terms of list management and timelines. Otherwise we'd all have 50 players turning over each week.

Well deeman you really got revenge on me this week for my lucky win in the other league last week. It was a rude shock to see my team get smashed in both leagues after having no mobile reception for last couple of days:mad:

Well deeman you really got revenge on me this week for my lucky win in the other league last week. It was a rude shock to see my team get smashed in both leagues after having no mobile reception for last couple of days:mad:
its ok mate, ur puppies put up a brave fight, but it was a bit like having some puppies against a bunch of Lions and dont take it personally but my team intends on smashing many opponents this year, not just powerful Puppies. We have a bunch of fully grown and very hungry Bulldogs this week which is one of the teams that is very capable of beating me so they may get revenge for the dogs and inspire your puppies what they can grow up to be in a year or two. ;)

God my giving away LDU is looking worse by the week. Im so torn on him since i own him in BFDL but man do i regret that trade, if i hadnt made an even worse trade giving away Curnow id say its the worst trade in the history of fantasy sports so for now its only the 2nd worst trade in the history of fantasy sports. Its amazing my team is any good at all given the number of quality players ive traded the past few years.

God my giving away LDU is looking worse by the week. Im so torn on him since i own him in BFDL but man do i regret that trade, if i hadnt made an even worse trade giving away Curnow id say its the worst trade in the history of fantasy sports so for now its only the 2nd worst trade in the history of fantasy sports. Its amazing my team is any good at all given the number of quality players ive traded the past few years.
Looks a bit better for a few weeks at least, I have LDU in a draft league this season and it caused chaos yesterday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You take me down this time.

Both of us with huge performances in the other league. We are coming 🙌
If my defenders could catch up to my other positions my team would be looking good but still a few years off and think behind your mob. Some good signs tho. GG in this one, got a tiny bit of revenge for the GF but not really coz theres no such thing except in another gf.

Very disappointed to be 0-3 so far, still have faith in the rebuild bearing some finals fruit soon but it may well be another year away.

Small potatoes in the grand scheme of thigs of course but Tarryn Thomas being a pig kills the team, his peak is exactly what the Turtles are missing. Him coupled with JHF seems to allude we have an 'all dick head' policy.

Very disappointed to be 0-3 so far, still have faith in the rebuild bearing some finals fruit soon but it may well be another year away.

Small potatoes in the grand scheme of thigs of course but Tarryn Thomas being a pig kills the team, his peak is exactly what the Turtles are missing. Him coupled with JHF seems to allude we have an 'all dick head' policy.
Any other dick head players you're targeting? :D

Back