Toast Paul Seedsman

Remove this Banner Ad

Burnt the ball Monday, but used it well against Brisbane

Certainly a player that will eventually become very good.......I have a feeling ****en seedsmen will be something said quite often though lol

But itll be said with a wry smile, like "oh Paul, you scallywag you.." as opposed to the malice filled outbursts that have been hurled at the Simon Buckley/Ben Sinclair types

Absolutely love this guy. Just caught up on last weeks episode of the Club and I want him to be a major success.

I am also noticing a really strong bond developing between our younger players which is fantastic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has arrived.

Hail to the Seed, non-believers!

130130_seedsman600.jpg

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::D

Interrupted pre season due to hip issue, didn't play NAB games, started round 1 playing VFL, round 2 as sub. Hopefully his best is yet to come as he builds into the season!

Well done young fella, now get on with the next one, you've set the standard and you have to live up to it now.

Great stuff being able to frame an Anzac Day medal in your house. For all eternity.
But have a look at the history of the medal. Almost AA quality or bust.
7 of them shared by three players.
And a few earned by players with less than 50 or 100 AFL games all up.
A great achievement by young Seeds, but he needs to understand that the AD medal should not define his career.
Onwards and upwards young fella.

If the seeds can become consistent it could go a long way in making as a good team. He is a player that will become a star or bust IMO. Lets hope its the former. We dont have a lot of players like him

If the seeds can become consistent it could go a long way in making as a good team. He is a player that will become a star or bust IMO. Lets hope its the former. We dont have a lot of players like him
He's a rich man's Clinton Young. We have none like him with exposed form unless you count Young. Closest is probably Sidebottom but his kicking isn't penetrating like Seedsman's.

He's a rich man's Clinton Young. We have none like him with exposed form unless you count Young. Closest is probably Sidebottom but his kicking isn't penetrating like Seedsman's.

I liked what Bucks said tonight on 360..........Seedman has to back it up this week!

He said he has the natural talent but that only takes you so far in footy.

Smash the filth this week Seedsman and you take another step in writing your own story as true Pie gun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back