Pavlich?

Remove this Banner Ad

thehoff said:
I think you are being very harsh. You can't judge a player and state that he 'goes missing' in finals when he had limited chances.

When he is player 3-4 finals, then we can judge. My guess is he would star in atleast one of them.

Agreed...I think he has stood up well in some big games. Hard to judge when they have only played one final.

thehoff said:
If we were serious about winning. Matty Spencer should not be anywhere near the club.

another fine quote
would love to have a highlight reel of some of your ***** calls against Spencer
you need help champ

Fremantle, collectively as a team, need to realise how lucky they are to have a guy like Pavlich in their side and start giving him the proper amount of service.

I'll confess I haven't seen an awful lot of Freo play, but in the games I have, the amount of attention they give him is too low and the service too poor. Instead of having space-eaters like Medhurst and Farmer dictate how the forward line runs, Connolly should have designed a forward structure around Pavlich by now (yet he hasn't).

GeeCat said:
Fremantle, collectively as a team, need to realise how lucky they are to have a guy like Pavlich in their side and start giving him the proper amount of service.

I'll confess I haven't seen an awful lot of Freo play, but in the games I have, the amount of attention they give him is too low and the service too poor. Instead of having space-eaters like Medhurst and Farmer dictate how the forward line runs, Connolly should have designed a forward structure around Pavlich by now (yet he hasn't).
Medhurst takes up too much space and hes something like 2.12 for the year? I totally agree with you mate.

Inferno said:
Medhurst takes up too much space and hes something like 2.12 for the year? I totally agree with you mate.

He appears to drop the ball in an unorthodox fashion, and you can tell he isn't comfortable with the ball in his hands at the moment.

What I would do to have Pavlich at Geelong...

Partridge said:
Yeah he looked great today - gave Scarlett plenty of trouble.

Haha! Was it only me or was his mark (from which he goaled) paid when it merely touched his hands? I couldn't believe that...

I would still love him at Geelong...

chapmanmagic35 said:
Haha! Was it only me or was his mark (from which he goaled) paid when it merely touched his hands? I couldn't believe that...

I would still love him at Geelong...

My opinions of him haven't changed. Obviously a good player, but personally I think he's overrated. I noticed during the game how often he complains to umpires about free kicks. Scarlett laughed at him after one particular one wasn't paid. Brilliant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back