Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Scarlett?
Egan?

Who should we play on him?

Geelong have been reluctant in the past to play Scarlett on CHF's because they like him providing rebound from defence, although he has played on Tredrea a bit.

Egan...did well on him in the NAB Cup........Scarlett always takes McPharlin anyway.

if we're serious about winning Spencer shouldnt be allowed anywhere near the Pav

Kent_Kingsley said:
Egan...did well on him in the NAB Cup........Scarlett always takes McPharlin anyway.

if we're serious about winning Spencer shouldnt be allowed anywhere near the Pav

Egan is the man for the job, however how far away is Tommy Harley?

If we were serious about winning. Matty Spencer should not be anywhere near the club.

thehoff said:
Egan is the man for the job, however how far away is Tommy Harley?

If we were serious about winning. Matty Spencer should not be anywhere near the club.

Harley basically ruled himself out last Friday Night on 3AW...

Cats!! said:
Your the psycho look at your name
haha :D

You can bag Kent all you want, but you are not allowed to bag the Kent Kingsley Krew, thats agaisnt the law.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turbocat said:
and I thought this thread was going to be about who we would give up to get him! #1 in the comp IMO , alls he lack is, a better side around him and a chance to perform in big finals games to gather the reputation.

Exactly what I was thinking...

Turbocat said:
and I thought this thread was going to be about who we would give up to get him! #1 in the comp IMO , alls he lack is, a better side around him and a chance to perform in big finals games to gather the reputation.

Joel Corey and two top 5 picks. Not that he's going anywhere.

Turbocat said:

He's a good player but not the number one in the competition. Still goes missing in big games, especially finals. Might turn it around this year, but hasn't yet. Either way I might take one J.Brown ahead of him.

Anyway, to get back to the topic, I'd start Egan on him. Did well in the NAB Cup and deserves first crack. Otherwise Scarlett if necessary.

Partridge said:
He's a good player but not the number one in the competition. Still goes missing in big games, especially finals. Might turn it around this year, but hasn't yet. Either way I might take one J.Brown ahead of him.

Anyway, to get back to the topic, I'd start Egan on him. Did well in the NAB Cup and deserves first crack. Otherwise Scarlett if necessary.

How do you figure? He has had one chance to play in a final.

The guy is all class!

thehoff said:
How do you figure? He has had one chance to play in a final.

The guy is all class!

Yes and did nothing. Just from the games I've seen he has an immense reputation I don't think he's always deserved. The last year or so he's improved but I don't think he's up there with Brown or Hall yet.

Partridge said:
Yes and did nothing. Just from the games I've seen he has an immense reputation I don't think he's always deserved. The last year or so he's improved but I don't think he's up there with Brown or Hall yet.

I think you are being very harsh. You can't judge a player and state that he 'goes missing' in finals when he had limited chances.

When he is player 3-4 finals, then we can judge. My guess is he would star in atleast one of them.

thehoff said:
I think you are being very harsh. You can't judge a player and state that he 'goes missing' in finals when he had limited chances.

When he is player 3-4 finals, then we can judge. My guess is he would star in atleast one of them.

Yeah, fair enough. He might star on the weekend - although obviously I don't want him to.

He has a great nose too.

cocka2 said:
I agree.
The Hoff is a very strange and twisted man.
Got some issues buster!

With a nickname like yours, you are not really in a position to bag others, Cocka-head!

Partridge said:
Yeah, fair enough. He might star on the weekend - although obviously I don't want him to.

He has a great nose too.

Agreed. The man has a wonderful honker and there is no doubt he will have a day out against us if Spencer is out there. GFC have a habit of running forwards into form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back