FTA-TV Person of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

By chance. This show was going on while I was mindlessly bored last week. I got drawn into it. I'm watching the current episode on 9 right now.

As someone who doesn't watch TV series anymore. I like what I've seen so far. Despite some parts of the show that that I haven't made the connections with. .

This episode has just gone over me head. But I knew it was good.

By chance. This show was going on while I was mindlessly bored last week. I got drawn into it. I'm watching the current episode on 9 right now.

As someone who doesn't watch TV series anymore. I like what I've seen so far. Despite some parts of the show that that I haven't made the connections with. .

This episode has just gone over me head. But I knew it was good.

That's because Ch9 is currently airing the final few episodes iirc, and therefore so much of it is tying up plot points that have been developing since Season 2 (when it changed from being almost purely a case-of-the-week procedural to having more over-arching story lines)

If you do decide to watch it from the start (and I would definitely recommend it) keep the above in mind when watching the first season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back