Perth Radio Station's

Which perth radio station do you listen to in the morning?

• 92.9 Zara,Troy and Bernie

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • 94.5 Botica's Bunch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 96.1 Gary and Jane

• 882 Basil and Barra

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 720 Eion Cameron

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That would be 882 6PR then Mr Ripper. George is bloody funny at times. Especially when he goes off at people on the saturday sports show.

Hahahahahaha, yeh he really loves the Vics does George :rolleyes: Shame 882 has shafted him. He gets stuck covering the soccer now for Perth Glory. I'm not sure if he actually commentates on footy anymore.

He moved to 96.1fm Dippers Donuts a year ago I think. No where near as good as he used to be in my opinion. He was carried by Bernie Britain on 92.9 for a couple of years or more.

I mainly listen to PMFM 92.9 in the mornings, in fact I'd have to say they have improved since when they had Gary and Jane as the hosts. In the past I used to listen to 882 6PR with Baz and Barra for 'The Goss' segment.

Its gotta be Baz and Barra....what would I do without them?:p Also Bobby Maumill and George just gives it that extra touch and how about that goss segment, well what can I say, IT RULES and makes me laugh before I have to go to hell (school that is! ;))

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Shermanator
When I'm in Perth I listen to 92.9. Do they still have worst joke Wednesday? I won that comp about 8 years ago and picked $500 cash.

What was the joke Sherm? (If you can remember it/If it's printable!)

Back