Vic Peta Credlin watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

The evidence is pretty strong that she is.

Your position of controlling free speech is also very compelling.

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The OP runs motherhood statements not direct examples for good reason.

& what is my opinion 'of controlling free speech is also very compelling' ?

She’s even too left for the Greens.
She’s totally unhinged
Is it unhinged to tackle the climate crisis, the housing crisis, the cost of living crisis and to want a treaty which every other country has?
Don't think so. What is unhinged is the crazy right wing bubble you seem to be living in.

Is it unhinged to tackle the climate crisis, the housing crisis, the cost of living crisis and to want a treaty which every other country has?
Don't think so. What is unhinged is the crazy right wing bubble you seem to be living in.
She’s a tripper.
Too looney even for the Greens but I understand why you think she’s crackerjack.

She’s a tripper.
Too looney even for the Greens but I understand why you think she’s crackerjack.
Easy stereotypes to make when your politician mates believe in fantasy religions. You're getting sucked in to vote for policies that help the super rich and mining sector. All they have to do is say immigrants and trans and you'll bend over for them.
The No side is all about protecting mining corporations .

Easy stereotypes to make when your politician mates believe in fantasy religions. You're getting sucked in to vote for policies that help the super rich and mining sector. All they have to do is say immigrants and trans and you'll bend over for them.
The No side is all about protecting mining corporations .
Fantasy religions ? What’s your thoughts on sacred sites ?
Nice try at diversion

Her hysterics and outrageous statements have done nothing to benefit the indigenous.

Last edited:
if 'hysterics' and 'outrage' are a concern for you, what do you think of pauline hansons rage-fuelled incomprehensible word salads?
Lol
Get back to me when Hanson cheers the front door of parliament burning - or when she has to get dragged off the road during the Mardi Gras - or when she abuses men at 3am ours tide a strip joint.
Or raises her fist in a black power salute when getting sworn in.
I could go on with dozens more examples of how obnoxious Thorpes behaviour is.

Massive difference is no matter how Hanson speaks ( you may want to apply the same word salad description to Albanese after the Fordham interview) , Hanson loves this country. Thorpe despises it and gladly watches the Australian flag burn.
She’s despicable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

or offensively wears a burqa in the senate chamber (egged on by her half wit party members - one who has since sued her for defamation) to make some obscure point about f***knows what .... im not sure the idiot even knew what she was doing - maybe she just wanted the attention and adulation of online racists

[edit] hanson is a classic case study in white victimhood

or offensively wears a burqa in the senate chamber (egged on by her half wit party members - one who has since sued her for defamation) to make some obscure point about f***knows what .... im not sure the idiot even knew what she was doing - maybe she just wanted the attention and adulation of online racists

[edit] hanson is a classic case study in white victimhood
Lol
Here’s a bit more of Lidia
IMG_5982.jpeg
Charming
Up to her neck getting paid by the system she despises
Hypocritical whinger

Last edited:
Lol
Get back to me when Hanson cheers the front door of parliament burning - or when she has to get dragged off the road during the Mardi Gras - or when she abuses men at 3am ours tide a strip joint.
Or raises her fist in a black power salute when getting sworn in.
I could go on with dozens more examples of how obnoxious Thorpes behaviour is.

Massive difference is no matter how Hanson speaks ( you may want to apply the same word salad description to Albanese after the Fordham interview) , Hanson loves this country. Thorpe despises it and gladly watches the Australian flag burn.
She’s despicable
You really hate outspojen black women don't you?
Maybe you should look at the policies.
If you want to bag someone, bag Scomo and his paedo church Hillsong. Stop your obsession with Lidia , have a look at the crooks and perverts in the Liberal party.

If you want to bag someone, bag Scomo and his paedo church Hillsong. Stop your obsession with Lidia , have a look at the crooks and perverts in the Liberal party.
My obsession with Lidia? Lol
Jacinta Nampijinpa Price is an outspoken indigenous woman who I admire greatly and who has done and will do more for her people than this loud mouth pretender.
You’re defending this creature whose snout is neck deep in the trough taking thousands of dollars from the system she despises.

I have a lot of men, who are fearful of strong women, toss being black into the mix, their heads explode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back