Vic Peta Credlin watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

My obsession with Lidia? Lol
Jacinta Nampijinpa Price is an outspoken indigenous woman who I admire greatly and who has done and will do more for her people than this loud mouth pretender.
You’re defending this creature whose snout is neck deep in the trough taking thousands of dollars from the system she despises.
LOL Price is an absolute sellout. She's got an agenda that ain't about her people thats for sure. Stop posting brainwashed dribble. If we have a YES vote your actually going to be ok. There's no need to be scared, or do you need somebody to read you a bedtime story? The whole reasoning behind the NO campaign is laughable. Wrong thread for it but we're talking about it.

The issue with Thorpe is she goes about it the wrong way. She's either receiving poor advice how to placate her platforms or she believes nobody will care if she doesn't draw attention to an issue. Her core beliefs aren't that unhinged at all it's her behaviour.

The issue with Thorpe is she goes about it the wrong way. She's either receiving poor advice how to placate her platforms or she believes nobody will care if she doesn't draw attention to an issue. Her core beliefs aren't that unhinged at all it's her behaviour.
She’s unhinged

LOL Price is an absolute sellout. She's got an agenda that ain't about her people thats for sure. Stop posting brainwashed dribble. If we have a YES vote your actually going to be ok. There's no need to be scared, or do you need somebody to read you a bedtime story? The whole reasoning behind the NO campaign is laughable. Wrong thread for it but we're talking about it.
Why is she a sell out?
Because you don’t agree with her?

Off topic but seems her message is cutting through

IMG_6202.png

Why is she a sell out?
Because you don’t agree with her?

Off topic but seems her message is cutting through

View attachment 1784738
Do some research. She has vested Interests in the NO vote that have nothing to do with her personal beliefs. That's what you call a sellout. If her position as to why she's in the NO camp is a reasonable viewpoint and not because of what I have mentioned than all power to her. It's got nothing to do with it at all and it's a shame her and others like Warren Mundine are going down the same path. It's not about Labor and Liberal.

Why should people - some not even born yet - be responsible for paying for something they had nothing to do with ?
There’s a $4bn pa budget - if that’s not enough then it’ll never be enough.

Some of those people might inherit wealth derived from stolen land, for example.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So these miners receive billions in subsidies, and only a small percentage of that trickles down in royalties?

It's an obvious scam you are supporting here. I'm not surprised.
$48.5 bn - I’ll take that as a trickle down payment all day every day - do you have any clue how important mining is to this country ?

It requires huge capital investment industry in the country.
You couldn’t afford one of the tyres of the trucks !

Anyone working in mining is earning excellent coin.
You don’t like the country , the indigenous, the remote communities , the shareholders benefitting from mining I suggest you join them rather than beat them - go work remote or buy some shares .

IMG_6210.jpeg

Last edited:
$48.5 bn - I’ll take that as a trickle down payment all day every day - do you have any clue how important mining is to this country ?

It requires huge capital investment industry in the country.
You couldn’t afford one of the tyres of the trucks !

Anyone working in mining is earning excellent coin.
You don’t like the country , the indigenous, the remote communities , the shareholders benefitting from mining I suggest you join them rather than beat them - go work remote or buy some shares .

View attachment 1785887

Did you enjoy CPAC last weekend?

Did you enjoy CPAC last weekend?
Lol
Clearly you have no argument to come back with.
$48.5 bn was really all I had to post and I’ve smashed your argument like a cheap guitar !😂
Have you got anything even remotely resembling a cogent answer to back up whatever point it is you are trying to make in amongst your unintelligible, strawman, word salad rants ?

Last edited:
Lol
$48.5 bn was really all I had to post and I’ve smashed your argument like a cheek with guitar !😂
Have you got anything even remotely resembling a cogent answer to back up whatever point it is you are trying to make in amongst your unintelligible, strawman, word salad rants ?
Hypocrisy GIF

Lol
$48.5 bn was really all I had to post and I’ve smashed your argument like a cheek with guitar !😂

The thread topic is 'Peta Credlin Watch'. Why are you trying to derail it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back