Phillip Hughes passes away.

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember playing a pull shot and the ball going through my visor and blood pouring out from my nose everywhere. I felt so sad when I saw Phil fall to the ground. It was nothing compared to Hughesy's incident. I also feel for Abbott.

Get well quick Hughesy.

Last edited:
Awful footage. Cmon Hughesy pull through mate.

Out of surgery now but still listed as critical - just devastating news for him and his family.

Everything crossed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a fair bit of bleeding on the brain apparently. All the best to him, definitely sad news. At least he's a tough little nugget.

Just saw an interview with the Aussie team doctor Brukner I think his name is. Situation hasnt changed but there was something in his tone of voice that made me very very uncomfortable.

Just saw an interview with the Aussie team doctor Brukner I think his name is. Situation hasnt changed but there was something in his tone of voice that made me very very uncomfortable.

Felt like his voice was trembling. Very sad and made me emotional.

Peter Brukner ?

He is one of the top sport doctors in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back