Photograph

Remove this Banner Ad

images

A photo to treasure and laugh at constantly :)

That's just for laughs man but if you want a real giggle guess where you are on the ALL TIME LADDER?

It's just your destiny to be not quite good enough and we were the ones that planted the rot decades ago then smacked you down when you got a little uppity in the modern era.

View attachment 1881277
I like those sort of slap downs, Collingwood went on to lose yet another GF we went on to win the next 2 flags, give me more.

Why not try an all time ladder that's actually from this decade, although 8thmond just doesn't have the same ring to it.
w97t8t1vmula1.jpg

I think he had money on Carlton winning the last game of 2022 to make the finals, and was sweating on the result, a couple of these after the game cooled him off
take-my-money-v0-atdju89nmr791.jpg

As a humanitarian I think Dusty is scum and I enjoy every bit of misery and sadness that comes his way.

He is an unsavoury bloke who threatens and abuses women. He is a Coward and a bully and a cretin

Facts are facts

#ElmerGoesBang

As a humanitarian I think Dusty is scum and I enjoy every bit of misery and sadness that comes his way.

He is an unsavoury bloke who threatens and abuses women. He is a Coward and a bully and a cretin

Facts are facts

#ElmerGoesBang
Oh I do love your hatred for all things Richmond EJ, Richo the legend did the Bay a big favour when he told you to F*** off, all these years later and you're still triggered.

Oh I do love your hatred for all things Richmond EJ, Richo the legend did the Bay a big favour when he told you to F*** off, all these years later and you're still triggered.

Do you support physical threats and violence against women then Postcodes ?

Disappointed in you. Be better.

I like those sort of slap downs, Collingwood went on to lose yet another GF we went on to win the next 2 flags, give me more.

Why not try an all time ladder that's actually from this decade, although 8thmond just doesn't have the same ring to it.
w97t8t1vmula1.jpg

You sure showed him, posting a graphic with the reigning premier Flagpies in first and Tuggers 8th behind a pack of Johnny cum lately country bumpkin minnows 🤦‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

w97t8t1vmula1.jpg
Everytime I see one of these it's always Collingwood on top, Carlton 2nd, Essendon* 3rd and some different team 4th.

Big 4 is a myth, there is only the big 3, and when you break that down and filter out the cheating, you come to realize there's really only a Big 1.

You sure showed him, posting a graphic with the reigning premier Flagpies in first and Tuggers 8th behind a pack of Johnny cum lately country bumpkin minnows 🤦‍♂️
Any list I post on average of games won will have Collingwood on top, all that does is show that you are the most underachieving side in the history of the game, or alternatively that Collingwood is the team least likely to stand up under the pressure of a Grand Final in the history of the game:think:

Everytime I see one of these it's always Collingwood on top, Carlton 2nd, Essendon* 3rd and some different team 4th.

Big 4 is a myth, there is only the big 3, and when you break that down and filter out the cheating, you come to realize there's really only a Big 1.

The Big 4 was always about winning Grand Finals and size of supporter base, finances etc. not home and away wins, leave that trophy to the Cats, in those other areas we all pretty much in the top 4 for most of our histories.

Prior to Richmond joining the AFL/VFL in 1908 Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon had all won 2 flags each, Essendon have actually only won 15 Grand Finals and Collingwood had a freebie in 1929 by losing in the finals but still going straight through to the GF, under current rules both Essendon and Collingwood would have 1 less premiership and Richmond would have 2 extra.

We wuz robbed!

Any list I post on average of games won will have Collingwood on top

Correct, because we've won more games than any. other. club. ever.

Collingwood is the team least likely to stand up under the pressure of a Grand Final in the history of the game:think:

And yet we're the GOAT by your own metrics :shrug: "winning Grand Finals and size of supporter base, finances"

5pGgR2D.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back