Photograph

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if it's too late..

b51ac98574321bfc87ed63915b180865

Take a look at this photo
View attachment 1824856
Everytime I do it makes me laugh.

Well if we are travelling back in time Collingwood beat Richmond in 3 Grand Finals in a row then in the 4th year we beat you in the preliminary on the way to an unbeatable record of 4 flags in a row.. oh and we killed your threepeat too

Premiership cups.jpg Premiership cups.jpg

Oh and add another cup, it's an old pic :)

Last edited:
Well if we are travelling back in time Copllingwood beat Richmond in 3 Grand Finals in a row then in the 4th year we beat you in the preliminary on the way to an unbeatable record of 4 flags in a row.. oh and we killed your threepeat too

View attachment 1880930View attachment 1880930

Oh and add another cup, it's an old pic :)
Do you have a photo of those wins, seeing as this thread is called photograph, the big one I posted versus Collingwood in 1980 was on my 17th Birthday, what a day that was?

Whether you killed our 3peat or not you certainly ensured our B2B and the Magpies gaining their 27th runners up trophy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have a photo of those wins, seeing as this thread is called photograph, the big one I posted versus Collingwood in 1980 was on my 17th Birthday, what a day that was?

Whether you killed our 3peat or not you certainly ensured our B2B and the Magpies gaining their 27th runners up trophy.

Sure man, anything for you, this is a photo of how we buried your club for decades and turned you into 9thmond. 3 straight Grand Final losses to the Pies, then a prelim loss in the 4th record breaking year, glad to have you be part of this great history.

Machine Team.jpg

Sure man, anything for you, this is a photo of how we buried your club for decades and turned you into 9thmond. 3 straight Grand Final losses to the Pies, then a prelim loss while we created an unbeatable record, glad to have you be part of this great history.

View attachment 1881252
I hope you enjoy watching these games on replay and weren't they in the Argus finals era so fully ***

What a shame for you that you grew up in the wrong era
1704262145710.png
I've enjoyed 8 flags and 2 runners up in my life, so I have no complaints.

Must be a great era when you need to include a prelim win against Richmond and the 1990 win, where you wouldn't have been more than a twinkle in your sisters eye
That's just for laughs man but if you want a real giggle guess where you are on the ALL TIME LADDER?

It's just your destiny to be not quite good enough and we were the ones that planted the rot decades ago then smacked you down when you got a little uppity in the modern era.

alltimeladder.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back