Toast Pick #19: Welcome to Carlton Blaine Boekhorst

Remove this Banner Ad

Blaine has had a big couple of weeks back home topped off by hitting the southbound festival in busselton over the weekend.

Will be interesting to see how he goes when he gets back in to training tomorrrow.
Based on interviews Blaine sounds like a guy (and consequently was drafted) as a guy who knows what he needs to do to improve and I think from all accounts we went for him because we were very impressed with his work ethic and attitude to continually improve. I dont think he would let it slip now he has gotten his chance of 3 years being in the WAFL system. Hes there and I fully suspect he will grab the opportunity with both hands and not ruin himself at a festival. Unless of course you know something we dont?

I don't know. I think given the circumstances that his come to the club under its as friendly it would get. I like the kids highlights got some great top end speed and kicking at top speed is exceptional. Hope he can come in and have a big impact in 2015 and beyond.

I don't know. I think given the circumstances that his come to the club under its as friendly it would get. I like the kids highlights got some great top end speed and kicking at top speed is exceptional. Hope he can come in and have a big impact in 2015 and beyond.

the kid remind me of Pendlebury

Interesting comparison Moe B, what makes you say that? What attributes does he possess that are similar to Lovett?
Just from what we saw off the highlights package, the pace, the kick, and just the style in general... I don't really see the pendlebury comparison...

Just from what we saw off the highlights package, the pace, the kick, and just the style in general... I don't really see the pendlebury comparison...

Fair call.

I reckon he will be a good pick up. Smooth mover who can use the footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see a lot of Lewis Jetta with BB. It might just be because of the draft position and similar age. But the long runs with running bounces then a booming right boot does really reminds me of Jetta2013.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back