Universal Love Pick 77: Welcome to Collingwood - Jonathon Marsh

Remove this Banner Ad

PLAYER ASSESSMENT

Powerful and explosive tall forward with electrifying leg speed. Likes to take the opposition on and is capable of the unthinkable. A long penetrating right foot with strong hands on the lead when marking.

Welcome, Swampy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This kids best could be scary good. It's up to us to bring that out in him now. I fear his best is extremely good, but he is going to be inconsistent and his bad could be terrible.

All in all, its pick 77, cost us practicality nothing, I trust Hine so im all for it! Welcome big Johnny!

Three threads on Marsh lol. Damn servers:mad:
Merge this to Mattys' thread if you have to mods

I would if I could get onto the bloody site :p

All good now!

This kids best could be scary good. It's up to us to bring that out in him now. I fear his best is extremely good, but he is going to be inconsistent and his bad could be terrible.

All in all, its pick 77, cost us practicality nothing, I trust Hine so im all for it! Welcome big Johnny!

Agree his Best could be as you Scary Good but he is still a fair way from it.

He can still be a Bust but I back our Development Coaches

A quote on twitter: "Marsh's best is stunning. His worst is appalling". Pick 77, worth a speculator. That's some fair pace for a tall guy

Agree his Best could be as you Scary Good but he is still a fair way from it.

He can still be a Bust but I back our Development Coaches
Thats the beauty. It's hard to be a bust, hes pick 77, no one really expects anything.

At the absolute least he'll be a good replacement for Paine. At absolute best he'll be a Hine special and will push J. White and Q. Lynch out of contention for senior games.

I expect he'll have great VFL moments and be dead quiet in others. Just need him to learn consistency and to kick straighter than 20.37 in 13 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I expect he'll have great VFL moments and be dead quiet in others. Just need him to learn consistency and to kick straighter than 20.37 in 13 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that what we will Expect early in the Season. He might do things that make you excited but then do Nothing for Awhile. Just hope he improves his Consistency over the season.

As they say Pick 77 is not a massive Risk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back