Pieman Results

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, yes Vesz. Do you still wake up in cold sweats about having picked him?

He was 34th overall, out of 46 on the list, but at least he got a game or two. Would have expected about 9 goals from him so he underperformed by 8. TBH I thought he wasn't a bad pick at the start of the year but in the end it was only you and BorisDawg who went for him.

Another bit of miscellany for you:
There is a slightly negative correlation between being a mod and being able to pick Pieman winners:
Unotuchable 22nd, 331 pts​
Ant 23rd, 329 pts​
Igloo 36th, 272 pts​
Mike2009 38th, 271 pts​
Make of that what you will.

Haha before Dickson started kicking goals I was dead last. :)

There is a slightly negative correlation between being a mod and being able to pick Pieman winners:
Ant 23rd, 329 pts​
Igloo 36th, 272 pts​
Mike2009 38th, 271 pts​

Hmmm, time for a change at the top you think?

How can we allow these "so called" Doggies supporters administer and moderate the rest of us... :D

Hmmm, time for a change at the top you think?

How can we allow these "so called" Doggies supporters administer and moderate the rest of us... :D
It's OK Dougy, I have it on good authority they were tanking.

Igloo, if the pieman results were a team list then you and mike would be trade bait. Ant, uno and I could expect a 1 yr extension, maybe 2:p
I'm not trade bait, I would have been on the LTI! Nobody trades cripples. lol.

Ah, yes Vesz. Do you still wake up in cold sweats about having picked him?

He was 34th overall, out of 46 on the list, but at least he got a game or two. Would have expected about 9 goals from him so he underperformed by 8. TBH I thought he wasn't a bad pick at the start of the year but in the end it was only you and BorisDawg who went for him.

Ant 23rd, 329 pts​
Igloo 36th, 272 pts​
Mike2009 38th, 271 pts​

I selected Panos thinking he would get a gig... Make of that what you will ;)

I'm not trade bait, I would have been on the LTI! Nobody trades cripples. lol.

We traded Rawlings to Norf, better get your Norfie skills polished up, you can start by spruiking Bastinac as the second coming of Judd and Hansen as the second coming of Carey :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back