Pippos to Strippos

Remove this Banner Ad

That is one random pic. Where did you get it from? What it is? What does it mean?

I am freaking out!!!

It's a tv show from left to right are: Master Shake, Frylock and Meatwad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athf

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

The show is about three anthropomorphic fast food items, along with their next-door neighbor, and their life together in South Jersey. The Aqua Teens were originally billed as a detective crime fighting unit; however, the crime-solving aspect of the show was quickly abandoned. (In the third season, Frylock states: "We haven't solved a mystery in three years!") There is little if any continuity between episodes; almost all recurring cast members have died at least once, only to return alive and well in the next episode. The focus is instead on a pervasive form of postmodern, surreal and often morbid humor, where the focus is often on dialogue and the characters' interrelation, to such a point where plot is often abandoned to allow more time for personal interaction.

Where can I see these anthropomorphic fast food items?

Comedy channel on the Tuesday night Adult Swim block.

I'm not sure what time. 9:30 I think.

It only goes for 11 minutes so there are two episodes shown.

Be warned though it's very ...random and weird.

For example one episode Meatwad wants a dog so they make their own dog that ends up looking like one of Shake's hands. Meatwad calls is Hand Banana and it keeps raping their next door neighbour Carl.

Another episode that I don't think has been aired in Australia yet is called Dickesode and is about Carl peeling the bottom of a drink cup and winning the 'prize' of getting his Dick ripped off. Frylock ends up giving Carl a sex change so the people won't cut his dick off but in doing so cuts off his dick (it's not usually that dirty).

Hurry-up already. Geez she's stalling on this one.

It was mentioned again last week, but the focus was on TJ swimming with sharks. Pity he didnt get eaten...

I got on air last Friday and won a competition, but didn't get a chance to tell Ange to hurry-up get on with it. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we should start a petition and write to the station! As Crisso is a pie man he should make her honour this bet!

I can't believe that she still hasn't coughed-up. It's now 2 months later. Perhaps a morning of bombarding the show with calls might do the trick...

Should we organise something as a last ditched attempt to get her to honour the bet?

Pippos must get the kini on or there will be unrest.....!!!:thumbsdown:

Agreed! Perfect weather at the moment. There will soon be a mob protesting outside Sport 927's studios.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back