It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I havent had or used any other bigfooty account for years! I swear on it. I am very superstitious and wouldnt say that if it werent true. I dont understand why people think im other people.
This wouldn't have happened if you still supported Carlton.

I havent had or used any other bigfooty account for years! I swear on it. I am very superstitious and wouldnt say that if it werent true. I dont understand why people think im other people.
I've always thought you were a good bloke :thumbsu:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
So in summary:
*Wosh fails to upload a gif to her profile badly (kind of like how Bombers was bad at internetting) and it was embarrassingly off centre
*I click on it to see what it was supposed to say cause it looked kind of weird
*Wosh, while stalking my profile, notices I clicked on her profile
*Wosh gets excited and tries to make something of this, but in doing so only exposes her own stalking
*Tries to make up a lie about "getting notifications for users clicking her profile" because she cant explain why she was stalking my profile
*STPer18 comes into the thread and humiliates the mods even more
*Wosh proceeds to stalk STPer18 and my profiles for some weird reason
*Starburns and zackah just embarrass themselves in the thread constantly.
*The end.
Oh dear. :embarrassedv1:

A26A4CFD-F333-44C0-A0C4-0BD2F26693DD.jpeg

Wosh can we have this confirmed

Back