Player Contract Status

Remove this Banner Ad

hi according to matt eagles he and hinge have signed new contracts, just not announced yet
While I believe you, I try to wait for sourced articles to be able to link them in. I'm sure it'll be announced in time.

While I believe you, I try to wait for sourced articles to be able to link them in. I'm sure it'll be announced in time.
no worries
it was from the video of the club championship he was featured on
on a related note the first lot of delistings have been announced
so all we need are 5 picks b/w 12 and 70 plus some more for f/s's and and non mcfadyen academy prospect/s !!!!!!
i will be praying

and so dawson goes too eventually
still praying but hinge was a mistake and lester needs to go too
the big mistake looming is not waiting to draft night to get smith or walsh or playing chicken along the way,or then, to get as many draft picks as we can.
thanks for this thread, mate, it should be the primary viewing before list comments are made

So 5 for Neale and 3 for McCarthy and Adams respectively?
4 for Adams.

All of the years have links to the media report, except Adams because I haven't got on to a PC since his trade.

So 5 for Neale and 3 for McCarthy and Adams respectively?
4 for Adams.

All of the years have links to the media report, except Adams because I haven't got on to a PC since his trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Cat A rookies now able to play without being elevated, there's no reason to upgrade them early unless you have to.
- helps create more vacant spots on senior list
- only a portion of their salary counts in the cap

You're better off leaving them as rookie for the maximum 3 years.

With Cat A rookies now able to play without being elevated, there's no reason to upgrade them early unless you have to.
- helps create more vacant spots on senior list
- only a portion of their salary counts in the cap

You're better off leaving them as rookie for the maximum 3 years.
That's all from the club's perspective. We are talking about an individual here who would be yearning for a senior spot and from all reports is the very sort of person we should be fostering at our club. We should reward him with an upgrade.

That's all from the club's perspective. We are talking about an individual here who would be yearning for a senior spot and from all reports is the very sort of person we should be fostering at our club. We should reward him with an upgrade.
I doubt he would be too perturbed. I'm sure Noble has told him exactly where he stands, and he will be upgraded at the end of next year. He will be with us until 2021 at a minimum, regardless of which list he is on.

We are already needing to make a delisting to take our 4 picks in the upcoming draft. Doesn't make sense from list management point of view to upgrade him then delist 2 players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back