Player Contract Status

Remove this Banner Ad

Small point but Oscar's name in the 2021 list doesn't have an 'R' after it, although it does in the main list.
I have a feeling that my thought process there was that Oscar won't be a rookie in 2021 (he has to be promoted after 2020 at the latest) but is now, hence the difference.

I have a feeling that my thought process there was that Oscar won't be a rookie in 2021 (he has to be promoted after 2020 at the latest) but is now, hence the difference.
I thought Oscar had to be upgraded at the end of this season. Isn't this his third year on the list?

Updated for trades, etc.

Anyone got CAC's contract length? The media articles all say "long-term", and all we've got is rumours about four versus three years on BF.

Lions_Insider ?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dlanod, is Ah Chee 3 or 4 years? The article yoy linked in OP points to CEY article.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I was obviously talking about Ah Chee in my original post, see! :$

Updated for trades, etc.

Anyone got CAC's contract length? The media articles all say "long-term", and all we've got is rumours about four versus three years on BF.

Lions_Insider ?

I can't help that everyone replied with CEY information!

Updated for confirmed delistings.

Updated for trades, etc.

Lions_Insider ?

according to this 3 years
72317176_10157169777016865_3980938709158592512_n.jpg

Updated now that our FA list is confirmed:

Sam Skinner (rookie)*
Matt Eagles (rookie)*
Jacob Allison (rookie)*
Corey Lyons (rookie)*
Stefan Martin
Ryan Lester
Grant Birchall^

J. Lyons might be a free agent next year because he's been delisted in the past, but I'm leaving his status as normal until that's confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back