Player sponsorship - URGENT

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on everyone we are a little short of our target. Let's all dig a little deeper and if you haven't already committed, now is the time, especially first timers. Chadwiko's first season so let's make sure we get behind him. Go to the stickied thread now and help us to our target.

Wish I could but I've got not a lot of room in the budget at the moment. Good luck

Don't worry Donkey Chop - I understand some people can and some can't for various reasons. This is just a reminder for those who can but maybe haven't done it yet.

What does a sponsorship entail?

I'm signing up as a member within the week and might consider a sponsorship too.
G'day Hatchy1992 - read the top thread that is stickied - will tell you all about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on everyone we are a little short of our target. Let's all dig a little deeper and if you haven't already committed, now is the time, especially first timers. Chadwiko's first season so let's make sure we get behind him. Go to the stickied thread now and help us to our target.
Sorry, no can do. All my money is ties up in a Hire-A-Hubby franchise.

Sorry guys, I've literally got $0. Shatters me to miss out this year though.

I'll spot you $50 GG, you can buy me a beer if the Roo's ever play a pre-season game in Timor-Leste!

(Sorry for the delay, I meant to post earlier but the days are getting away from me up here atm...working like a maniac)!

I'll spot you $50 GG, you can buy me a beer if the Roo's ever play a pre-season game in Timor-Leste!

(Sorry for the delay, I meant to post earlier but the days are getting away from me up here atm...working like a maniac)!
A beer? Mate I'll get you a couple of slabs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back