NFL Playoff Calculator

Remove this Banner Ad

On second thought, KC might win in Wk17 at home vs. SD (do you think?)

Meaning the Chiefs will take the 6 seed from SD, they will lose in Indi in the Wild Card, Indi travels to Denver the next week which means Baltimore who beats Cinci at home the week before travels to New England, and we know Baltimore has a chance in New England if anyone does...

Screen Shot 2014-12-19 at 5.15.13 pm.png

AFC:
Wildcard:
Pittsburgh @ Indianapolis
Cincinnati @ Baltimore

Divisional:
Pittsburgh @ New England
Baltimore @ Denver

Conference:
Denver @ New England

NFC:
Wildcard:
Detroit @ Dallas
Seattle @ New Orleans

Divisional:
Detroit @ Arizona
New Orleans @ Green Bay

Conference:
Detroit @ Green Bay

Super Bowl:
Denver @ Detroit

Last edited:
AFC
Steelers Defeat Bengals
Ravens Defeat Colts

Patriots Defeat Ravens
Broncos Defeat Steelers

Patriots Defeat Broncos

NFC
Packers Defeat Cowboys
Falcons Defeat Cardinfals

Seahawks Defeat Packers
Falcons Defeat Lions

Seahawks Defeat Falcons

Super Bowl
Seahawks Defeat Patriots

AFC
Steelers Defeat Bengals
Ravens Defeat Colts

Patriots Defeat Ravens
Broncos Defeat Steelers

Patriots Defeat Broncos

NFC
Packers Defeat Cowboys
Falcons Defeat Cardinfals

Seahawks Defeat Packers
Falcons Defeat Lions

Seahawks Defeat Falcons

Super Bowl
Seahawks Defeat Patriots
Please make this happen. I have a very small amount on the Falcons at 80 to 1 to win the NFC. If they make the final with Seattle I can load up on Seattle and win who ever plays. Remember Atlanta are still 80 to 1 to win the NFC.

Please make this happen. I have a very small amount on the Falcons at 80 to 1 to win the NFC. If they make the final with Seattle I can load up on Seattle and win who ever plays. Remember Atlanta are still 80 to 1 to win the NFC.

They're 80-1 because theyre 5-9.

The NFC South is a ******* disgrace. None of them should be playing playoffs, let alone a home final as the fourth seed vs a side who won twice as many games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're 80-1 because theyre 5-9.

The NFC South is a ******* disgrace. None of them should be playing playoffs, let alone a home final as the fourth seed vs a side who won twice as many games.
Agreed the NFC south is mirthful but win the division 7 -9 and they are on the same level as any other team.

Agreed the NFC south is mirthful but win the division 7 -9 and they are on the same level as any other team.

All other division winners will take 11 or so wins in with them. As will the two wild cards. Probably even 12.

They're still 50% behind any other side in it. It's a joke of a system.

I don't in principle disagree with automatic qualification for the four division winners, but the seedings should be solely on win/loss making them the 6th seed.

All other division winners will take 11 or so wins in with them. As will the two wild cards. Probably even 12.

They're still 50% behind any other side in it. It's a joke of a system.

I don't in principle disagree with automatic qualification for the four division winners, but the seedings should be solely on win/loss making them the 6th seed.
I agree but the point I was making was that the Falcons at 80 to 1 and Carolina at 60 to one may be money for jam given that only one of those 2 teams can win the NFC south if new Orleans lose and Cleveland lose this weekend.

I agree but the point I was making was that the Falcons at 80 to 1 and Carolina at 60 to one may be money for jam given that only one of those 2 teams can win the NFC south if new Orleans lose and Cleveland lose this weekend.

Not sure it's money for jam.

They still need to win three playoff games against teams far better than them. Hence their price.

Not sure it's money for jam.

They still need to win three playoff games against teams far better than them. Hence their price.
actually just 2 because if either side make the nfc champions game you just lay off against them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back