PokerStars - Home Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at setting up a tourney every Thursday night... 6pm EDST / 6pm EST when Daylight savings finishes...

We will start next week before Round 1...

Hoping to get in on one, preferably all, of these. Thurs is a good night for me usually but something came up last week. How many played?

4 of us entered the tourney, 1 didnt show up so just got killed by blinds. I ended up getting beaten HU with A8s Vs low pockets. Oh well........

Hope more play next week!

4 of us entered the tourney, 1 didnt show up so just got killed by blinds. I ended up getting beaten HU with A8s Vs low pockets. Oh well........

Hope more play next week!

Yeah there were just 4... with the PokerStars deposit bonus at the moment and the deposit attracting a $5.50 home games tourney voucher we should be able to get some more for atleast rd 1...

With the automatic league standings it should make it a lot easier to keep track of players... we will just need to look at whether we try and map that back to teams and then of course the fixtures like previous years...

I heard the rake for cash games was pretty brutal in home games, especially in limit games?

As luck would have it PokerStars are running a deposit bonus at the moment... and in addition to the bonus you receive a $5.50 HomeGames tournament ticket... perfect for the above tournament :)

Reloaded and collected my tourney ticket, then realised the game isn't on until next week.:( Lucky I've got 30 days to use the ticket.

Be aware that if you're planning on taking advantage of this offer, it expires midnight Sunday 20th.

With the Footy on this Thursday Night I have decided to give Round 1 a bye and we will start before Round 2 on the 31st March 2011... start time 9pm EDST.

The results will count towards the official standings.

Feel free to post any suggestions in this thread...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thursday night is a pretty terrible night for me, but I would otherwise play other weeknights (exluding Friday)

It would be a hard night for most people I think

I suggest trying it Wednesday, making a new thread announcement and see how it goes?

I didnt make it... so my $5 was a donation...

We have had issues with Wednesday's in the past.. that is the night that they do their server restarts..

I have created week 2... hopefully we can get some more there...

See in breaking news on HUN website today, that PokerStars, Full Tilt and Absolute Poker have all been shut down in USA by the FBI due to illegal dealings..

Have had a look at PokerStars site, and they have a notice up saying its business as usual outside of America..

You have to wonder why, when the head honcho's of these sites are making squillens, that they resort to illegal stuff..

See in breaking news on HUN website today, that PokerStars, Full Tilt and Absolute Poker have all been shut down in USA by the FBI due to illegal dealings..

Have had a look at PokerStars site, and they have a notice up saying its business as usual outside of America..

You have to wonder why, when the head honcho's of these sites are making squillens, that they resort to illegal stuff..

:rolleyes: Which laws have they broken MacMum?

I got the impression that they were somehow laundrying money and false accounts etc.. I don't understand all those kind of things and the hows of it all....if you read the report on the HUN site, you may understand it better than I..

The bottom line though that interested us, was the report saying the sites had been closed down..but on checking, they still work here in Aus...

We play on a number of sites, but my husbands favorite is PokerStars..hence the interest..

..p.s....whats with the sarcasm face?..the head honchos were mentioned in report and it says they face 30yrs jail in America..

Okay its time to see if we can get this moving again...

We have 25 members... im going to set up some low range cash games and some tournaments...

If you would like to join the club:

Club ID - 15202
Invitation Code - judd2010

Okay its time to see if we can get this moving again...

We have 25 members... im going to set up some low range cash games and some tournaments...

If you would like to join the club:

Club ID - 15202
Invitation Code - judd2010

I joined

Not sure what that was about.. but I can schedule what ever sort of games you guys want..

Being cash games or play money... Just need to hear from you guys...

I see the Homegames area as something we can use to motivate each other...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back