PokerStars - Home Games

Remove this Banner Ad

thats okay... Thanks Ashley12

Would love to hear thoughts from others of what we should do with the homegames setup?

what do people here want to see?

We need to get more players playing if this is going to work.

It would be good if we could somehow get advertising around the forums like with poker premiers. That way alot more people would come

I think a weekly series would be good

The way forward could be to setup a number of play money tournaments with some standings as a starting point... once we have some players we can look at introducing some cash games.

I agree if we could advertise that around the rest of the forum that would assist!.

Joined.

If we get some regular MTT's or SNG's happening, I'd happily play. I'm only rolled for low/micro-stakes though, so I'll leave the cash games and bigger buy-ins for the big guys :cool:.

About time to talk about doing something again...

Can you give me an idea of the sort of price range people want.. and I can set some tournaments up... also we can set up some cash games if people want....

Would certainly be inetersted in something like that, there are a couple of nights week I can't do it but if it's on one I can do, I'll certainly be up for it. I wouldn't go any higher than $10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, Iooks like we aren't going to hear back so I might try and start something. I'll look at it later in the week. What's a good night for everyone. Wednesday is probably best night for me

Perhaps 6pm West / 9pm East?

Will be that little bit easier once daylight savings ends.

Yeah I think 9pm will be a good time for it. Everyone happy with Pokerstars?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back