Politics & Government Police Brutality

Will this be a catalyst for real change or will it be more of the same?

• Change

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • More of the same

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This copper is a misogynist. You can't talk to people like that, even though its pretty funny. She was only being cheeky!

How is he a misogynist, and why can't he talk like that?

I was being sarcastic. I thought it was funny, I watched it about 5 times because the brutal delivery of the punchline, he knew he was going to be a star.

But what about the other vids? No comment on the guy shot of his horse then up to 8 cops kicked the s**t out of him? Or the one where the copper took on more than he could chew and had to shoot his way out of it?

I was being sarcastic. I thought it was funny, I watched it about 5 times because the brutal delivery of the punchline, he knew he was going to be a star.
Fair enough, was a great call.
But what about the other vids? No comment on the guy shot of his horse then up to 8 cops kicked the s**t out of him? Or the one where the copper took on more than he could chew and had to shoot his way out of it?
Thought you might ask that! But what is there to say, really?

The first one, to be honest I only watched it once and couldn't even work out what the * was going on. If you have any more details/context of what that was all about I'd be interested in seeing it.

The second one, well hopefully some people are going to lose their jobs over that. Where was that footage from? Seemed to be a helicopter or something? Always a worry when people behave that badly when you'd think they well know they're being watched/filmed. Probably indicates they believe (a) they're not doing anything wrong; or (b) they're in a position where they can do what they like and nobody can/will do anything about it.

It's a vicious cycle. If you're going to bash/shoot everyone when ever you get the chance, people are going to run from you. That then increases risk factors for a whole host of people.

11130098_10205302962484964_8808118000742417194_n.jpg

:drunk:

http://abc7.com/news/video-shows-arizona-officer-ramming-into-robbery-suspect/659993/

Dramatic dash-cam video released Tuesday shows a police officer in a Tucson suburb using his cruiser to ram an armed suspect, sending him flying in the air before the car smashes into a wall.The man survived the Feb. 19 crash, and prosecutors cleared the officer of any wrongdoing.

Gaming got real.

Lawyers for two Ballarat police officers accused of using excessive force against a vulnerable woman have applied to the Supreme Court to have an anti-corruption hearing into the claims held in secret.The Independent Broad-based Anti-Corruption commission (IBAC) wanted to force the two officers, one male and one female whose names were suppressed, to give evidence at a public hearing on Wednesday.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/i...ase-to-be-held-in-secret-20150415-1mlten.html

These two are cowards.

"I woke up to a sniper pointing [a gun] at my head at 4am," she said. "We had all of them come into the house, they kicked in the doors, tear gas was used and they cleared each room. They pulled my nine-year-old brother out of his bed.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...-aboriginal-teens-family-20150419-1mof8q.html

His father Glen claimed police shouted racial abuse at the family."I got a boot right in the head and they said, 'Shut up, you Abo', and I could hear Eathan … getting knocked out cold," he told Fairfax Media.He said that, of those taken into police custody during the raids, only his family had been treated in this way. "We are the [only] indigenous family of the lot, and we got the worst treatment."

Eathan Cruse, 19, from Narre Warren: Gave a statement to police on Saturday and released from custody.

Racist coppers investigating extremism lol...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really good episode of Starksy and Hutch and the two different perspectives of police authority.

well i was going to say they are highly disturbing, but apparently this is all fake now..... or is it real if it from a "trusted source's" like RT news which would never lie.

They wanted to move a homeless man preaching scriptures on, he wouldn't move so they fined him for his beach umbrella being to big and arrested him.

Fair points, although as I made clear in my original post on this topic, the lack of blood is the most peculiar aspect of the video.

Everyone does realise that if the bullet stays inside the body that the bleeding can mostly be blocked and be internal rather than external? If it's a loose fitting shirt and the shirt doesn't stick to the skin, it's entirely plausible that there is no visible blood in the first 5 or 10 mines.

Also, if the bullet passes through the whole body and the person falls forward, depending on where on the body it hit, the blood can drain completely towards the ground rather than showing on the back. Again, it relies on a loose fitting shirt as if the shirt was against the skin you'd still get a little visible blood.

Last edited:
Everyone does realise that if the bullet stays inside the body that the bleeding can mostly be blocked and be internal rather than external? If it's a loose fitting shirt and the shirt doesn't stick to the skin, it's entirely plausible that there is no visible blood in the first 5 or 10 mines.

Also, if the bullet passes through the whole body and the person falls forward, depending on where on the body it hit, the blood can drain completely towards the ground rather than showing on the back. Again, it relies on a loose fitting shirt as if the shirt was against the skin you'd still get a little visible blood.
You're talking way too much sense for this thread. Also note that law enforcement ammunition is usually hollow-point, precisely for the purpose of making the bullet stay in the body rather than travel straight through like a military round.

I find it amusing that those who berate us all for being sheep who watch too much TV, MSM yadda yadda yadda are also the ones who instantly decry these videos of real incidents as fake because they don't look like a scene from a Hollywood movie.

Gray died Sunday from spinal injuries. Baltimore authorities say they're investigating how the 25-year-old was hurt—a somewhat perverse notion, given that it was while he was in police custody, and hidden from public view, that he apparently suffered injury. How it happened remains unknown. It's even difficult to understand why officers arrested Gray in the first place. But with protestors taking to the streets of Baltimore since Gray's death on Sunday, the incident falls into a line of highly publicized, fatal encounters between black men and the police

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/04/the-mysterious-death-of-freddie-gray/391119/

After his funeral

Chaos and violence erupted on the streets of Baltimore late Monday as protesters clashed with police, several of whom were injured.
Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan declared a state of emergency and activated the National Guard. The mayor of Baltimore said every possible resource was being deployed to "gain control of this situation."
"What we see tonight that is going on in our city is very disturbing," Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake told reporters. "Too many people have spent generations building up this city for it to be destroyed by thugs who -- in a very senseless way -- are trying to tear down what so many have fought for."

The thugs are the ones protecting the murderers of freddy Gray.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/27/us/baltimore-unrest/

Back