Game Day Port v the B-eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We only have 22 spots to use every week and we've used one on Lord instead of an out-of-contract Georgiades. 'Giving him a break' could be costing us the most talented young KPF we've had on the list since Tredrea. So no, I won't give him a break. Although admittedly it's more Hinkley's fault than his.
My point precisely, not his fault he is out there and Georgiadis isn't. But he is and he's nervous and will likely settle.

We only have 22 spots to use every week and we've used one on Lord instead of an out-of-contract Georgiades. 'Giving him a break' could be costing us the most talented young KPF we've had on the list since Tredrea. So no, I won't give him a break. Although admittedly it's more Hinkley's fault than his.
Everything thou givest to the Lord thou will receive back threefold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weak as piss targetting a first gamer who is having a crack. Weak as piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back