Game Day Kenny's Beloved Catters vs The Port Power Cheesy Macs at Pork Barrel Stadium - Woohoo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Absolutely pumped for this one! A few injuries, backs to the wall, this is the type of game that really brings out the best in our boys! King Kenny will have a master plan to counteract Geelong's ruthless forward efficiency and Dixon has been moving freely and with grace, I reckon he's due a big one! Finally we unleash the dynamic duo of Evans and McEntee, which should be electric around goals.

Josh Sinn comes back in, after dominating the SANFL comp, and I can't wait to see his blistering speed unleashed on the chode shaped ground at Geelong!

Jeremy Finlayson is back in to bring his anti woke game style that the crowd loves!

Ryan Burton with his fearsome attack on the ball and the man will have the Geelong forwards quaking. Lachie Jones is gonna run riot taking intercept marks aplenty!

Cant believe I have to wait til tonight for the game LET'S GOOOOO POWER!!!

We can win this.

Just got to get the ball forward of centre as quickly as possible.

Jase to be BOG.

Dante to get a rising star nom.

Picking up Josh Sinn to look like a genius move.

M8 we've got as much chance of winning this as the channel 7 cameraman has of picking up Kenny reading a bit of Proust on the boundary line during the telecast

M8 we've got as much chance of winning this as the channel 7 cameraman has of picking up Kenny reading a bit of Proust on the boundary line during the telecast

My fear is players start playing for themselves now the sack Hinkley thing is gaining momentum. I like the line-up we have out there tonight.

Great title sobrave.

I am still interested in the game and just hope the players put in a four quarter performance.

Finlayson back. Will he able to be mentally strong and put that rubbish behind him.
Josh Sinn gets a chance. Super excited. Hope he does the required things well.
Butters to captain.
Our backline comes up against a couple of big forwards
How does the midfield do without Rozee.
More importantly, how do our F50s work without Rozee
Dante getting another crack. What do we have? He is the future.
Will we kick ourselves out of this game?
Can Jackson Mead shows us something at the bottom of the midfield rotation.

Nice to see Lorenz in the emergencies.

I just saw Williams is out for Evans.
The McEntee, Evans combo!!!

I'll also be interested in Hinkley's reactions after the game.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LETS GET SOME SWEET SWEET INSIDE 50'S WOOOHOOOOO

"We love the way we play"
- Miles "Ingmar" Bergman, The Virgin Spring 1960

images

Insert: Ollie Dempsey bursts away from Charlie Dixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back