Preview Port Adelaide POWER vs Greater Western Sydney GIANTS, changes and preview. Positive vibes only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 goals from his last 10 games as a permanent forward.

Like, I know these stats. I've complained about them before. But it still just blows my ******* mind this guy is getting games.

‘Fake Neade’

How odd is it to be receiving membership renewals for next season when this season is still technically alive? Just adds to the feeling of going through the motions with this finals campaign.

Don't really appreciate the 7.5% price rise either.

Pretty sure our membership prices haven’t moved much in the last couple of years.

7.5% Is not much compared to a lot of other expenses.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Pretty sure our membership prices haven’t moved much in the last couple of years.

7.5% Is not much compared to a lot of other expenses
Given some of the options in the membership pricing surveys that were undertaken during the year I was surprised it was only 7.5%.

how is the funding split from tickets in finals, eg Club v AFL, anyone know? I think tickets sold at the gate profits go to AFL, is that right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody hell it’s just hit me that it could be the end of the line for Boak, possibly one day left in his career.
Would be bittersweet for his career to end on the same day he breaks our all time AFL games record.

7.5% Is not much compared to a lot of other expenses.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Most of the other things I spend money haven't been failing to meet my expectations, changing nothing, and trying to gaslight me into thinking my expectations are unfair.

Bloody sad isn’t it.
Zero excitement for a home final.
If I thought we had any mental fortitude as a team and a club I might think there was a slight chance of an against the odds GF appearance but this club has only managed to disappoint year after year.
Add to that the VIC club fairytale, umpiring, repeated short turn arounds and I just have no faith.
The AFL will do us no favours, and we have done ourselves no favours either.
Just meh. Yeah it’s sad.

You’d think if it was curtains for Boak they would’ve announced it to pump ticket sales.

Makes me think he’s much more likely to be given an extra year

Given our track record its probably more likely that they are holding another contract back to distract from a straight sets exit. Once we lose itll be TRAV STICKING AROUND HAPPY CLAP CLAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back