post here if you're having a nice time

Remove this Banner Ad

Im nice. And this is certainly a time. 🤗

Edit: Lol. Wrong board but my point stands.
I like to think I'm consistently engaging across all boards, friend. Some would call me a CONTENT MACHINE.

Not me, of course - but some.

Welcome home to the Demons. 🥳

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think I've ever used that. Seems awfully hard.
It's not worth it; you'd only find 100% of the greatest threads ever created on the anonymous online text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com.

It's not worth it; you'd only find 100% of the greatest threads ever created on the anonymous online text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com.

I will bump old Les threads so they cover the entire first page of demons forum later.

Have set myself a calender reminder.

I will bump old Les threads so they cover the entire first page of demons forum later.

Have set myself a calender reminder.
UPDATE: The search function I posted earlier doesn't seem to work unless you have the right keywords, it just shows all of Headless' posts.

I found a work around though. Go to the Melbourne board and click on the Filters button, from there you can just put Headless into the Started By field and you will get page after page of Headless content.
1680561004767.png

UPDATE: The search function I posted earlier doesn't seem to work unless you have the right keywords, it just shows all of Headless' posts.

I found a work around though. Go to the Melbourne board and click on the Filters button, from there you can just put Headless into the Started By field and you will get page after page of Headless content.
View attachment 1649409
BUT ALL OF MY BEST WORK ISN'T EVEN ON THIS BOARD

View attachment 1649409

Ive given up on this, awfully, awfully hard.

Is that all of them? I wanted some really old ones to peruse at my leisure
Nah theres stuff going back to 2007. Although you might need to get in quick as I expect they will all mysteriously disappear over the next hour or so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back