post here if you're having a nice time

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne board, but I couldn't find the filter thing that you used. DW its not that important. Was just bored at work and was going to give headless a few hundred notifications.
markup_1000003330.png

I was using the search at the top of the page

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

What happened, friend?
Smashed by 90 points, Opposition loaded up for good friday game playing two VFL players in their reserves. Trying to break up fights all day, Rain constantly coming down... and so on you can tell

Smashed by 90 points, Opposition loaded up for good friday game playing two VFL players in their reserves. Trying to break up fights all day, Rain constantly coming down... and so on you can tell
Out women's team had a similar thing a couple of weeks ago for a praccy. They're in 3rd grade, but the Oppo has teams in 1, 2, 3 grades and played the 1s/2s for 3 quarters. Silly.

Anyway, I'm have a nice time today. Rainy day in the Capital so having a coffee and lay down on the couch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I captained the Reserves to a hard fought win today, and got in the bests too. So contrary to the last times i posted here, i am having a good time

Posting after the fact. Still feeling agreeable, pleasant at a stretch.
But was delighting in feeling nice about 2 hours ago, delighting in it so much I didn't post here in the moment sorry. Will do better next time!

Posting after the fact. Still feeling agreeable, pleasant at a stretch.
But was delighting in feeling nice about 2 hours ago, delighting in it so much I didn't post here in the moment sorry. Will do better next time!
I'm having a nice time knowing you've had a nice time, Toump!

But also had a lovely Sunday too - lovely day at the footy in Canberra and come home to an exciting Dees win! How good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back