Training Pre-Season 2015-16

Remove this Banner Ad

How did the open training session go today?

Inducted my 3yo daughter. Highlights were face painting, hot donuts, and the merchandise shop.

Watched a bit of training in between. Skills looked solid all round, in perfect conditions. Jack looked sharp. Lennon has great hands on the lead, hope we can give some good supply as a deep fwd. With goal kicking at the end they were all having bets on Broad kicking truly....and he did, Mabs did some extra drills with Chocco afterwards, working as a fwd across the HF line.

An enjoyable morning.

Todd Elton said to have been solid down back with mcbean kicking a couple of goals.
elton had 5 touches but kept his opponent goalless
mcbean kicked 3 off the ground

fortune-teller-o.gif

I'm getting a bit sick of the mixed messages coming out of the club as of late. I'm normally the last one to take a dig at the club, but yesterday they said they were adamant he was going to play and now all of a sudden he is out.
The communication over Yarran was also mixed. It's just not on in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting a bit sick of the mixed messages coming out of the club as of late. I'm normally the last one to take a dig at the club, but yesterday they said they were adamant he was going to play and now all of a sudden he is out.
The communication over Yarran was also mixed. It's just not on in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely agree.

Very average.

so now lids is out. bloody hell
This is so Deja Vu, can see it will extend to at least the first 4 games. Yarran I would be surprised if he comes in before the second half of the season after "complications" which no doubt will creep into his injury status in the weeks to come. In addition I wouldn't mind betting that Maric will also be rumoured in the next day or so as to his availability.

Given the depth we seem to have these injuries whilst annoying are something we will need to cope with as other good teams do. Lids especially is not going to be a match winner for us forever so we need to start preparations for him not being around at all in the seasons to come. Maric is also another who will not be around much longer although his replacement is not so obvious given our poor ruck depth and is probably a bigger worry moving forward more so than Lids to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is so Deja Vu, can see it will extend to at least the first 4 games. Yarran I would be surprised if he comes in before the second half of the season after "complications" which no doubt will creep into his injury status in the weeks to come. In addition I wouldn't mind betting that Maric will also be rumoured in the next day or so as to his availability.

Given the depth we seem to have these injuries whilst annoying are something we will need to cope with as other good teams do. Lids especially is not going to be a match winner for us forever so we need to start preparations for him not being around at all in the seasons to come. Maric is also another who will not be around much longer although his replacement is not so obvious given our poor ruck depth and is probably a bigger worry moving forward more so than Lids to be honest.
well having heard from the commander DH last night i wouldn't be surprised if it's true with yarran.Quoting( Dh we wanted chris to be fully fit so we won't have to worry about tissue injuries week in week out so we thought it's best to get it done now. I'm looking forward to seeing him back in the second half of the season)

To be honest if we can't beat the bloos without Lids and Ivan(forget the rest they can be covered)then we might as well wrap the season up now.Besides Carltoon are fighting with Essendrugs for 18th spot,No way they will want to win.
The bigger concern is the next week against the Pies which i think thats why we have pulled the pin on Lids and Ivan early.

To be honest if we can't beat the bloos without Lids and Ivan(forget the rest they can be covered)then we might as well wrap the season up now.Besides Carltoon are fighting with Essendrugs for 18th spot,No way they will want to win.
The bigger concern is the next week against the Pies which i think thats why we have pulled the pin on Lids and Ivan early.
The game against the Pies next Friday night is going to be a ******* belter, cannot wait

Remove this Banner Ad

Back