Prediction Predictions for round 24 this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Having just drudged through manually entering EVERY SINGLE GAME OF THE SEASON into the tipping system I had a bit of an idea.

Everyone, enter your tips in for round 24 right here:

As the season progresses we can see how our predictions pan out.

You can post your winners in this thread, or just get a screengrab of your tips and post that. Or not.

I might write something to scrape your posts from this thread and we can have a winner's badge for the year.

Sounds fun!

Do It GIF by Breaking Bad

do it jewish GIF

You Should Do It GIF by Halloween

Last edited:

Having just drudged through manually entering EVERY SINGLE GAME OF THE SEASON into the tipping system I had a bit of an idea.

Everyone, put your tips in for round 24 right here:

As the season progresses we can see how our predictions pan out.

You can post your winners in this thread, or just get a screengrab of your tips and post that. Or not.

I might write something to scrape your posts from this thread and we can have a winner's badge for the year.

Sounds fun!

Do It GIF by Breaking Bad

do it jewish GIF

You Should Do It GIF by Halloween
Manually? Haven’t you got some kind of cutting edge technology software that saves you the grinding out the insufferable hours on the BF HQ keyboard?

But as long as you’ve got aircon in your dungeon office ..I suppose it’s not that badda working conditions.

Keep up
The fight comrade👌

• Admin
Haven’t you got some kind of cutting edge technology software that saves you the grinding out the insufferable hours on the BF HQ keyboard?
No, the addon developer has not yet implemented an automatic upload system.

Brisbane vs Essendon
Carlton vs St Kilda
Geelong vs Eagles
Hawks vs North
Melbourne vs Collingwood
Richmond vs Suns
Swans
vs Adelaide
Doggies vs GWS
Fremantle vs Port Adelaide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad