Game Day Prelim 2 - 🏈 Carlton v Brisbane Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look, the biggest loser captain, Jobe Watson, in this sports history speaking to one of the best captains in the competition.
We count how many times he nods

10k walk & 20 flights of stairs - smashed it
Washing - ✔️
House cleaned - ✔️
Eucalyptus deployed - mmm
Heap of refreshing big Oettingers - giddyup
Half time mobster ribs - 👍😍👍
Menthols - yup
Official Important Members 🧢 - nailed to the 3KZ

It’s really happening people!!!!

Baggers by a 🐝‘s dick.

Pacing the house. Just nailed a beautiful goal down the hallway straight through back bedroom. Be brutal and relentless for four quarters Carlton. Cmonnnnnnnnnnn. Go The Navy Blues Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
unless you've broken a window you're not trying hard enough :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Good luck folks.

I’m watching the scores on the AFL website from under a table

I don't think the diners you're serving are going to appreciate this.

Little Dirty is doin' my head in, "...are we gunna win?...do you think we'll go okay?....can we win?....."

Poor young fella has never been in this vaunted territory before, I'm having a punt, banging on the keyboard, talking s**t with my old Bomber cobber, might have a lazy shite....

Reckon we win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

watching jude bolton interview with mcluggage...looks a little breezy at the gabba ??

Wish I was there. So proud of the boys no matter what. Been driving all day here in NZ which has been a distraction. All the way from Wanaka tonight, up the ******* baggers. Give me one last game to go to for the year, that big dance against the pies

Attachments

• IMG_6247.jpeg
    IMG_6247.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back