Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

I see for a lot of the older, gun players you just have their rating and peak the same which you could do with Franklin. Compared to other players I would have him at 97/97.
yea, i see your view, but not much i can do about it atm, so if u want, u can change those in the editor if you want, i will changing a few things myself

Not a shot at you at all, mate. Appreciate the effort. I don't really use updated lists too much, but just thought I'd offer my two cents. :)
Same. On my 4th year using 2014 lists and a lot of changes have happened gonna be weird when the real season starts :p

To some people's requests, here are some updated ratings lists, with the players peaks. (sorted by rating, not peak)

df2fab181785116deee9b616bb80594a.png

196d8ec7669bd8fde6a76fad30755bb5.png
  • Jack Steven's peak needs a -4 downgrade. He's 25, already in his prime.
  • Jack Billings needs almost the highest peak in our side, I would put him mid-90's.
  • Just a bit of balancing. You've got Tom Curren as a 78 who doesn't get a game, while Jimmy Webster is normally a first team player, but he is just a 71. Jimmy Webster needs to be bumped up to the mid-70's, where the rest of our low starting 22 are. Curren should be lower as he can't break into the first team, maybe a 73.
Thanks for making this list.

To some people's requests, here are some updated ratings lists, with the players peaks. (sorted by rating, not peak)

df2fab181785116deee9b616bb80594a.png

196d8ec7669bd8fde6a76fad30755bb5.png
For Freo, Alex Pearce is well under there. I would put something like 75-77/88-91 on him. I'd chuck Sheridan as a 79 as well.

Gaffs peak is to high, sheed and duggans to low. Rest is pretty good.

I always feel like I am doing trade period wrong. Trying to bam off the 30+ players for late draft picks. Upgrading rookies for 3rd round picks then packaging them up for 2nd and 1st rounders but ending up with only 33 players.

I always feel like I am doing trade period wrong. Trying to bam off the 30+ players for late draft picks. Upgrading rookies for 3rd round picks then packaging them up for 2nd and 1st rounders but ending up with only 33 players.
I do the same. Trade out young key forwards for good picks and upgrade until I have few first rounders. Save some late picks for key forwards and the cycle continues.

I do the same. Trade out young key forwards for good picks and upgrade until I have few first rounders. Save some late picks for key forwards and the cycle continues.
Picking 70s and 80s and rookies on KPD and getting 3rd rounders feels cheating the system

Hey, I have tried a lot of links in this thread for the 2015 lists and they all just take me to the file dropper home page. Can someone please reupload the 2015 lists, thanks.

Hey, I have tried a lot of links in this thread for the 2015 lists and they all just take me to the file dropper home page. Can someone please reupload the 2015 lists, thanks.
No point really as I am working hard on a new 2016 list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, any idea when you will be finished?
Still going to be a while to be honest. I am also editing their ratings and changing over all the coaching staff. But if you're desperate to play the 2015 lists, I could upload the file for you if you like?
Otherwise, I would suggest waiting for the 2016 lists, as they'll be top of the range :thumbsu:

If it's not to hard it would be great if you could upload the 2015 ones so that I can play with them just until you finish the 2016 lists. Thanks for all the effort making these lists.

Can a player go pass their peak rating?
Only players that can go past their peak significantly (More then 1 or 2) seem to be key forwards. Play them while they're young and they will improve rapidly. In a recent career with St Kilda I had to play my 59-80 rated 18 year old CHF as I had a few injuries and he went up to 66 by the end of the year and peaked at a solid 84, 4 past his first 'peak'.

"Peak" rating is an in-game visual provided to assist in judging a player. Actually, so is "Overall" - the actual gameplay engine doesn't use those numbers at all - or even know they exist.

Their actual improvement is a combination of skills, with about 10 different "experience" modifiers (positive), whilst beyond a certain age (I forget if randomised or set at say 25), there is a degradation effect which also applies.

All the skills you see are in fact compound skills from 2 or more different figures.

It's why some players are only 80-ish overall but dominate, whilst others are rated low 90s and underperform comparatively.

My two key forwards are starting to hit the 30s and will probably degrade quickly or retire which is making me nervous. Got another forward in the high 70s with a peek of 82ish but after that is the kids I drafted in the low 70s (peeks of high 80s though). Might have a low scoring year or two

Still going to be a while to be honest. I am also editing their ratings and changing over all the coaching staff. But if you're desperate to play the 2015 lists, I could upload the file for you if you like?
Otherwise, I would suggest waiting for the 2016 lists, as they'll be top of the range :thumbsu:
have you looked into all the draftees new ratings,positons etc??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back