Premiership Coach 2016 playing lists

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be honest, work has consumed a lot of my time over the last couple of weeks. With the fixing up of the stats, I have 1.5 teams left being the Eagles and Bulldogs, then it's onto the ratings and adding in new players/drafted players.

Will keep you all posted
Don't mean to seem pushy man haha sorry if that is how it came across. I know u probs got other stuff going on so just thanks in advance for when you do finish cause I know it's pretty time consuming

Update: May have just finished updating the entire AFL players stats :)
(Such a massive assignment, has taken me a few months to edit everything)
What is remaining to be done? Just fascinated to know what goes into making these lists. Great job so far btw.

What is remaining to be done? Just fascinated to know what goes into making these lists. Great job so far btw.
I have spent a lot of time updating every players statistics. So games/goals/disposals. That has taken me a few months. Now I'll be adding in the new recruit and rookies, which shouldn't take too much longer

I am way too excited for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance of u uploading sooner man?? if not all goods
I don't wanna release them until I am 100% happy with them and conifdent at letting them go. I don't want them to be half-ass versions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know a lot of people out there are itching for these 2016 lists. However I need to stress again how much work goes into making them and updating everything to what will be the closest set of playing lists you'll ever play with for this game.

I am keeping everyone updated on the progression as I believe you should know what's happening with them and how much longer they'll be.
Even though I appreciate people asking how they are going, I will certainly be the first to mention and upload the lists once they have been completely 100% done.

Ooh, just realised, what are you going to do about Essendon? :/
I have decided just to keep the Bombers players in as its only a year suspension, no point in deleting all the players who are suspended for such a short period of time.
If they got banned for thr 2 years, now that'd be a different story

I'm guessing Essendon will be left as they are.

That makes me think, since the game was made before GWS came into the comp, what are you doing with GWS players? Leave them out? What about players who came from other clubs like Heath Shaw, Ryan grIffen?
As for the GWS Giants, I will make a new list with them in it as well, however for that to happen, 1 of the other clubs will have to be deleted for the Giants to fit in.
I have seen in the past that North Melbourne have made way for the Giants in this game, so I might just follow the same path and replace the Kangaroos with the Giants in a new list after I release the other version first

Could you tell me whats the rating you gave for Nick Riewolt and Scott Pendlebury

Could you tell me whats the rating you gave for Nick Riewolt and Scott Pendlebury
A big difference between the 2. I still rate Pendles as one of the best in the competition so I've rated him at 92, while Riewoldt is slowing down and ageing so have him down at 82 as a forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back