11. Richmond (11w, 11L, 102.27%)
12. Melbourne (10w, 12L, 98.64%)
13. Brisbane (10w, 12L, 96.41%)
14. Carlton (7w, 15L, 93.11%)
15. Western Bulldogs (3w, 19L, 85.85%)
16. North Melbourne (3w, 19L, 85.17%)
17. St.Kilda (2w, 20L, 80.11%)

All-Australian Side

B: Ryan Schoenmakers (Haw) - Tate Pears (Ess) - Grant Birchall (Haw)
HB: Nick Malceski (GC) - Andrew Mackie (Geel) - Pearce Hanley (Bris)
C: Brett Deledio (Rich) - Patrick Dangerfield (Geel) - Nat Fyfe (Frem)
HF: Paul Puopolo (Haw) - Lance Franklin (Syd) - Cyril Rioli (Haw)
FF: Luke Hodge (Haw) - Kurt Tippett (Syd) - Nic Naitanui (WC)
R: Sam Jacobs (Adel) - Luke Parker (Syd) - Gary Ablett (GC)
INT: Chad Wingard (PA) - Robbie Gray (PA) - Heath Hocking (Ess) - Dan Hannebery (Syd)

AFLPA MVP award

1. Patrick Dangerfield (Geel) - Gary Ablett (GC) - 66 votes
2. Lance Franklin (Syd) - 65 votes
3. Kurt Tippett (Syd) - 60 votes
4. Brett Deledio (Rich) - 59 votes
5. Scott Pendlebury (Coll) - 57 votes

Brownlow Medal

1. Brett Deledio (Rich) - 38 votes
2. Lance Franklin (Syd) - 35 votes
3. Patrick Dangerfield (Geel) - 31 votes
4. Todd Goldstein (Kang) - 29 votes
5. Nic Naitanui* (WC) - 29 votes
6. Kurt Tippett (Syd) - 29 votes
7. Gary Ablett (GC) - 25 votes
8. Nat Fyfe (Frem) - 24 votes
9. Luke Hodge (Haw) - 24 votes
10. Patrick Ryder (PA) - 23 votes

Coleman Medal

1. Sam Day (GC) -104
2. Matthew Pavlich (Frem) - 103
3. Kurt Tippett (Syd) - 98
4. Josh Jenkins (Adel) - 97
5. Charlie Dixon (PA) - 95
6. Jack Darling (WC) - 94
7. Lance Franklin (Syd) - 87
8. Mitch Clark (Geel) - 82
9. Jack Watts (Melb) - 78
10. Josh Kennedy (WC) - 75

Top Disposals

1. Gary Ablett - 843 - avg: 33.72 (GC)
2. Patrick Dangerfield - 838 - avg: 33.52 (Geel)
3. Luke Parker - 727 - avg: 31.61 (Syd)
4. Brett Deledio - 727 - avg: 33.05 (Rich)
5. Josh P.Kennedy - 725 - avg: 31.52 (Syd)
6. Nat Fyfe - 725 - avg: 30.21 (Frem)
7. Scott Pendlebury - 725 - avg: 32.95 (Coll)
8. Luke Shuey - 711 - avg: 28.44 (WC)
9. Rory Sloane - 710 - avg: 29.58 (Adel)
10, Harley Bennell - 687 - avg: 27.46 (Frem)

2016 AFL Grand Final

West Coast: 2.3 - 6.6 - 15.7 - 17.8 - (110
Fremantle: 4.5 - 10.6 - 14.6 - 17.7 - (109)

its good, however one criticism which I have bolded :p

does anyone know how to change/add player images?

Go to your Premiership Coach folder and there will be a folder called 'Images' -> 'PlayerImages'.

Just put a .jpg file in their with the name of the player and if it matches the name in the game it will load.

Any idea when you will release this Haydo? Also does anyone know if there is an updated image pack around?
I am still aiming for the start of the season (home and away season) Have been rather lazy on them lately but will get stuck into them flat out again soon

Have decided to keep things as real as possible in 2016. That said, I am creating the lists without the 12 suspended Bombers players and the other 5 banned players from other sides.
All the Bombers top up players (to date) have been added in thus far.

As more news comes to ears I will be addressing this in the new lists.

Have decided to keep things as real as possible in 2016. That said, I am creating the lists without the 12 suspended Bombers players and the other 5 banned players from other sides.
All the Bombers top up players (to date) have been added in thus far.

As more news comes to ears I will be addressing this in the new lists.

Haydo, I was playing around with the lists today and made all 12 suspended Essendon players rookies and kept the 6 current rookies also, giving me 18 rookies.
I tested it and the game allowed it.
So I thought if you did this in your list as well you could get the full effect of the suspensions. After 1 season all top up layers would become free agents again and the suspended players can be promoted back to the senior list.

Thoughts?

Haydo, I was playing around with the lists today and made all 12 suspended Essendon players rookies and kept the 6 current rookies also, giving me 18 rookies.
I tested it and the game allowed it.
So I thought if you did this in your list as well you could get the full effect of the suspensions. After 1 season all top up layers would become free agents again and the suspended players can be promoted back to the senior list.

Thoughts?
That's actually not a bad idea. I only have one problem with that though. That can be controlled when you're playing as Essendon as coach and in game. The only problem I'd have is if when you're coaching as another side say like Adelaide and the Bombers get a long term injury to one of the players on the senior list and they need to upgrade a rookie to replace him, the system will automatically probably upgrade someone like Watson or Heppell as that replacement rookie because in game they're rated in the high 80's or early 90's. In that case one or a few of the suspended Bombers will actually be upgraded and end up being able to play anyway.

My thought was to just delete them from the game all together so we didn't have this confusion. And when I say delete them from the game I don't necessarily mean "deleted".
I do have a separate folder for all the delisted AFL players from over the years so it'll be easier just to stick them in there and in 12 months time when I create the 2017 lists it'll be just as easy to put them back into the side if they end up coming back to the Bombers

That's actually not a bad idea. I only have one problem with that though. That can be controlled when you're playing as Essendon as coach and in game. The only problem I'd have is if when you're coaching as another side say like Adelaide and the Bombers get a long term injury to one of the players on the senior list and they need to upgrade a rookie to replace him, the system will automatically probably upgrade someone like Watson or Heppell as that replacement rookie because in game they're rated in the high 80's or early 90's. In that case one or a few of the suspended Bombers will actually be upgraded and end up being able to play anyway.

My thought was to just delete them from the game all together so we didn't have this confusion. And when I say delete them from the game I don't necessarily mean "deleted".
I do have a separate folder for all the delisted AFL players from over the years so it'll be easier just to stick them in there and in 12 months time when I create the 2017 lists it'll be just as easy to put them back into the side if they end up coming back to the Bombers
Is it possible to make them all go to the lower leagues so they could be signed in the PSD?

Is it possible to make them all go to the lower leagues so they could be signed in the PSD?
That might be something I could look into as well. I don't believe we can but I'll mess around to see if it can be done. Aren't the Bombers players not able to play at any type of level in 2016?

That might be something I could look into as well. I don't believe we can but I'll mess around to see if it can be done. Aren't the Bombers players not able to play at any type of level in 2016?
Whilst true it still means in 2017 those players can get onto a playing list, even if it is at a different club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst true it still means in 2017 those players can get onto a playing list, even if it is at a different club
Again we'll have a problem with that though. If the game generates those players in the 2017 list then the realism (from the AFL lists) won't be much more as most of those suspended players will end up at different clubs. I'd expect most if not all suspended Bombers to end up back at the Bombers in 2017 so not too sure if that would serve it's purpose unless people are happy for those suspended players to end up at different AFL clubs.

Again we'll have a problem with that though. If the game generates those players in the 2017 list then the realism (from the AFL lists) won't be much more as most of those suspended players will end up at different clubs. I'd expect most if not all suspended Bombers to end up back at the Bombers in 2017 so not too sure if that would serve it's purpose unless people are happy for those suspended players to end up at different AFL clubs.
I guess but I felt like a lot of them wouldn't go back to the Bombers.

I guess but I felt like a lot of them wouldn't go back to the Bombers.
We'll see how we go at the end of the year. If we're wanting to try and get the realist AFL lists as possible I think I might stick with just getting them off the playing lists all together

Ah yeah I was only thinking as an essendon fan haha.
I will just copy the players from the 2015 list into your new list and it's happy days for me.
Your work is greatly appreciated btw

Would it be out of the question to have 2 version of 2016 lists? one with top up essendon players and the other with the original essendon players? surely just duplicate it and add in the other players?

Would it be out of the question to have 2 version of 2016 lists? one with top up essendon players and the other with the original essendon players? surely just duplicate it and add in the other players?
Not out of the question at all.
Will be doing that as your request :)

Just a quick update for ya'll as well whilst I am online

90% done on the 2016 lists. May not have them done by the time the NAB challenge starts, however will 100% have them ready to rock and roll by the time the home and away season begins

Just a quick update for ya'll as well whilst I am online

90% done on the 2016 lists. May not have them done by the time the NAB challenge starts, however will 100% have them ready to rock and roll by the time the home and away season begins
Love your work mate. Very appreciative.

Just simmed through another season and getting very happy with the results that I've created. Still some minor things but that's always going to change each season

AFL Ladder

1. Hawthorn (21w, 1L, 125.31%)
2. West Coast (19w, 3L, 116.09%)
3. Richmond (16w, 6L, 116.24%)
4. Geelong (14w, 8L, 113.15%)
5. Adelaide (14w, 8L, 106.43%)
6. Fremantle (13w, 9L, 105.16%)
7. Sydney (12w, 10L, 102.55%)
8. Melbourne (12w, 10L, 102.23%)
----------------------------------------------------------------
9. Carlton (10w, 12L, 91.12%)
10. Gold Coast (9w, 13L, 103.04%)
11. Collingwood (8w, 14L, 104.71%)
12. Port Adelaide (8w, 14L, 90.43%)
13. Brisbane (7w, 15L, 104.13%)
14. St.Kilda (7w, 15L, 83.94%)
15. Western Bulldogs (6w, 16L, 83.76%)
16. Essendon (6w, 16L, 78.09%)
17. Kangaroos (5w, 17L, 86.33%)

All-Australian Side

B: Ryan Schoenmakers (Haw) - Jacob Weitering (Carl) - Grant Birchall (Haw)
HB: Matthew Boyd (WB) - Andrew Mackie (Geel) - Pearce Hanley (Bris)
C: Tom Rockcliff (Bris) - Patrick Dangerfield (Geel) - Gary Ablett (GC)
HF: Paul Puopolo (Haw) - Jack Darling (WC) - Cyril Rioli (Haw)
FF: Luke Parker (Syd) - Kurt Tippett (Syd) - Will Minson (WB)
R: Matthew Kruezer (Carl) - Trent Cotchin (Rich) - Gary Ablett (GC)
INT: Chad Wingard (PA) - Nat Fyfe (Frem) - Scott Selwood (Geel) - Robbie Gray (PA)

AFLPA MVP award

1. Trent Cotchin - 69 votes
2. Nat Fyfe - 58 votes
3. Luke Hodge - 58 votes
4. Tom Rockcliff - 57 votes
5. Kurt Tippett - 57 votes

Brownlow Medal

1. Patrick Dangerfield (Geel) - 30 votes
2. Brett Deledio (Rich) - 29 votes
3. Gary Ablett - (GC) - 28 votes
4. Trent Cotchin (Rich) - 27 votes
5. Lance Franklin (Syd) - 27 votes

Top Disposals

1. Patrick Dangerfield - 760
2. Gary Ablett - 729
3. Brett Deledio - 726
4. Trent Cotchin - 701
5. Jordan Lewis - 691
6. Luke Parker - 686
7. Luke Hodge - 674
8. Rory Sloane - 667
9. Tom Rockliff - 665
10, Shaun Grigg - 652

2016 AFL Grand Final

West Coast: 8.1 - 12.2 - 16.4 - 18.7 - (115)
Geelong: 7.1 - 9.4 - 11.4 - 18.6 - (114)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back