Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey does anyone know whats on the DVD? Does it have all the finals games, or just the Grand Final? And does it have any extras? Thinking of getting the Hoody + Premiers package

I got the record and a few WEG posters at the game. Was going to buy a premiership T but $50 seemed a bit steep considering I could probably just get one cheaper later on. I'll definitely get another premiership scarf and some other things to add to my office wall/swans shrine.

I'm on the lookout for something really cool for my brother's 21st too. Budget of around 250 - 300 dollars so if anyone comes across something good please let me know.

I bought hubby and I both premiership shirts straight after the game. Then Sunday I bought the premiership book a photo, A premiership polo for hubby to go alongside his 05 one. and 4 tshirts for the kids. Next on my list is the scarf and hoodie maybe another shirt for me. Oh and the DVD

Will get hoodie (would prefer it was red), scarf, and gold badge guernsey. Will they release the clash with the gold badge for supporters, you think?

Hope so, would love the all white clash jumper with a gold badge.

Can't wait to get my hands on the jumpers with a precious gold badge :) :)

DST

DVD, Tee, that souvenir thing.

Will get the premiership guernsey when it comes out, just undecided on number 4 or number 10.... might have to get two

DVD, Tee, that souvenir thing.

Will get the premiership guernsey when it comes out, just undecided on number 4 or number 10.... might have to get two

Geelong are isc like us and their premiers one had the team on a ground on the back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Swans Fans, Congrats on the big win on Saturday. I delve into Footy Memorabilia by framing AFL Trading Cards. Each year I make up a Premiership Frame using that seasons Select Football Cards. They are pretty popular, although there is a lot of competition for Premiership Memorabilia. The frames are very reasonably priced as I target the under $100 market. Have a look at the attached photos and please let me know if anyone is interested. I also do another version in a stained timber frame. You can PM me if you wish. Andrew swans7.JPG swans8.JPG

Mate, I like the effort you've gone to, but for an obsessive compulsive idiot like myself, the inconsistencies drive me up the wall. Why do some players have 'handballs' under their names, while others have 'h/balls' and then even worse 'h/b' for the unlucky few?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back