Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
There are goalscorer odds up at SB already. Not loving the McStay odds. Crunched in without him even kicking a goal yet. Moore very short too. Might be some value in Wingard, however. Yet to look at all the odds as I'm supposed to be working...

Supposed to be.

Phillipou $1.15 AGS. Wow, he must have been a renowned goalscorer at U18 level. Oh wait, no, he wasn't. 1.5 goals a game at SANFL level = next GAJ Sr according to SB.

Those SB odds are absolutely horrific. Players that were $7 for 2+ throughout last season are into $2.5-$3. First gamers like Phillipou are $1.15 AGS. And yeah... the SGM trick is officialy dead.

Those SB odds are absolutely horrific. Players that were $7 for 2+ throughout last season are into $2.5-$3. First gamers like Phillipou are $1.15 AGS. And yeah... the SGM trick is officialy dead.
Phillipou is shorter for AGS than Stringer. Sure, Stringer is fat and unfit, but he could probably pop through four without even working off the calories of the plate of sausage rolls he had for lunch.

All right. I'll post the odds of players whose odds don't make me puke.

Wingard: 1.52/3.60/11/41 (nope, just came in as I was looking at it; now 31 for 4)

Zac Bailey: 1.48/3.45/10/34

SPP: 1.71/4.60/15/71

Jack Silvagni: 1.71/4.90/17/81

Last edited:
Ok, something half decent amongst the sea of excrement. Grundy 2+ @ $10. Spent a lot of time forward in the practice match when Gawn was taking the ruck. Only kicked one goal but could easily have had more as he dropped a couple of marks inside 50 he should have taken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, something half decent amongst the sea of excrement. Grundy 2+ @ $10. Spent a lot of time forward in the practice match when Gawn was taking the ruck. Only kicked one goal but could easily have had more as he dropped a couple of marks inside 50 he should have taken.

tailed

you guys werent expecting actual good lines in preseason games were you

Honestly I'm not even expecting good odds for the season proper.

Especially from sb.

Those with bet365 accounts may do okay, hopefully topsports give some decent odds, pointsbet were okay last year.

But it is going to get harder and harder to find those 101-1 roughies which make punting worthwhile for a mug like me.

Is there anywhere that has the stats from the match simulation?

Or do I have to go through every club's board on bigfooty and scrawl through the match sim threads one by one?

Is there anywhere that has the stats from the match simulation?

Or do I have to go through every club's board on bigfooty and scrawl through the match sim threads one by one?

I don't think anyone has them. On the plus side, the bookies don't have much to go off either.

couple throws at the stumps for me this round, nfi usually with pre season

grundy 2+/rachele 2+/gunston 3+ @ 161 (POWERED SB)

also on gunston 4/5/6 @ 10/34/101 and rachele 3/4 @ 9/29

Sam Flanders 2/3 $5/$19 SB worth a shot, kicked 3 and 2 in the intraclub and practice games respectively this preseason.

Hoping to get some odds on Jye Menzie, looks like locking down his spot as Essendon's small forward this year with Tippa still finding fitness. Kicked 3 in the practice game too.

Honestly I'm not even expecting good odds for the season proper.

Especially from sb.

Those with bet365 accounts may do okay, hopefully topsports give some decent odds, pointsbet were okay last year.

But it is going to get harder and harder to find those 101-1 roughies which make punting worthwhile for a mug like me.

I started tracking all my mug AFL betting over the course of the season last year and my b365 account was significantly more profitable than any other site. I definitely got lucky hitting one of their 1000-1 markets and a couple of 200-1s which obviously isn't sustainable but of course was banned at the end of the season.

Things are definitely looking pretty grim for this year with SB capping their odds now. PB was one of the better alternatives last year but they seem to have given up since the news of the Betr purchase broke if the way they dropped all their decent racing promos is anything to go by. Betr is still garbage 6 months after launching so I don't hold out hope of them offering anything decent AFL wise.

I started tracking all my mug AFL betting over the course of the season last year and my b365 account was significantly more profitable than any other site. I definitely got lucky hitting one of their 1000-1 markets and a couple of 200-1s which obviously isn't sustainable but of course was banned at the end of the season.

Things are definitely looking pretty grim for this year with SB capping their odds now. PB was one of the better alternatives last year but they seem to have given up since the news of the Betr purchase broke if the way they dropped all their decent racing promos is anything to go by. Betr is still garbage 6 months after launching so I don't hold out hope of them offering anything decent AFL wise.

round 1 is where you go all out on rookies/new players getting 3/4/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back