Prince-Piano and a Microphone Tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
Didn't see a Prince thread so will do this.

He's coming to Perth and I have to chance to finally see his magnificent mother*er but I hear it may be $400. For the full band I'd pay that but conflicted about paying that just to see him unplugged as it were.

He's coming to Perth and I have to chance to finally see his magnificent mothergoose but I hear it may be $400. For the full band I'd pay that but conflicted about paying that just to see him unplugged as it were.

Cool your boots Mr Bojangles.

I've heard an unsubstantiated rumour he will be returning with a band later in the year. I'm trying to find a source.

He's coming to Perth and I have to chance to finally see his magnificent mothergoose but I hear it may be $400. For the full band I'd pay that but conflicted about paying that just to see him unplugged as it were.
Prices I saw this morning were ~$120 for the cheap seats iirc. Money's too tight to mention atm so I won't be going but oh boy wowee I hope Eddie Dingle's unsubstantiated rumour turns out to be true because I'll be all over that like white on rice.

Tried to get one of the $100 cheap seats for one of the shows in Melbourne but clearly there were * all of those. Ain't paying $400 or $220 for one guy and a piano, even if it is Prince*. Hope he comes back with a full band though.

*It'll be amazing I just ******* know it

Prices I saw this morning were ~$120 for the cheap seats iirc. Money's too tight to mention atm so I won't be going but oh boy wowee I hope Eddie Dingle's unsubstantiated rumour turns out to be true because I'll be all over that like white on rice.

Still chasing this up. I'm sure I heard it. I'm sure.

A few years ago, I would have jumped at this and would still have jumped at it if I did not have so many other gigs lined up. Will be amazing. Friends of mine have got seats central and near the front and they are not ones to pay for the expensive seats, so not sure how that happened. Will find out on the school run later today !

A few years ago, I would have jumped at this and would still have jumped at it if I did not have so many other gigs lined up. Will be amazing. Friends of mine have got seats central and near the front and they are not ones to pay for the expensive seats, so not sure how that happened. Will find out on the school run later today !

At the Opera House gigs you can buy a ticket for the best part of 1k and you are guaranteed front 5 rows and some VIP s**t.

I nearly clicked BUY.

But then I thought,

My wife would separate my testicles from the rest of me.

Genuine fear cursed through my being.

At the Opera House gigs you can buy a ticket for the best part of 1k and you are guaranteed front 5 rows and some VIP s**t.

I nearly clicked BUY.

But then I thought,

My wife would separate my testicles from the rest of me.

Genuine fear cursed through my being.

You would have to change your name to Edna Dingle.

Just got back from the final Melbourne show. All he needs is a piano and a microphone. Was awesome. Had everyone captivated from start to finish

What van power said...

Went to same show...

I"d say this is the ultimate way to see him..... You are seeing arguably the best of the best
In the most intimate setting ...
Spontaneous ... Wonderful energy in the whole theatre ....
Once in a lifetime experience...

Voice is amazing ....
Pricey yes ...... You just go though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!

Even get a copy of his new album for free at the end of the show apparently. 5 star reviews in Sydney press I see.

Yeah the album was a nice touch. Hope you have a great night. I read reviews of the Sydney shows too.

Prince is really enjoying these more intimate shows!

What a night. From the moment his silhouette appeared 4 stories high behind a giant purple curtain and walked out like the most poncy bond villain you will ever see complete with cane through to riding through the crowd on a bike at the end of the sets and everything in between he had the crowd right where he wanted them. Very Little Richard in parts when he went boogaloo and no cameras made a massive difference. People paid attention. Even the chased up bogans. Very happy with the set list too. So worth the money.

"When I was growing up I wanted to look like my mother and sound like my father and to see you all free. Do you wanna be free?"

I Would Die 4 U
Take Me With U
Big City
Little Red Corvette
I Feel for You
Stand! (Sly & The Family Stone cover)
Dirty Mind
Controversy
Starfish And Coffee
Raspberry Beret
The Ballad of Dorothy Parker
How Come U Don't Call Me Anymore