QAFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive heard there is a gun ex player and coach of 5 flags at Heilderberg in Melbourne that has resigned to move to the Gold Coast his name is Danny Nolan and has a huge reputation both as a champion player and now senior coach with 5 flags to his credit. ,

Ive heard there is a gun ex player and coach of 5 flags at Heilderberg in Melbourne that has resigned to move to the Gold Coast his name is Danny Nolan and has a huge reputation both as a champion player and now senior coach with 5 flags to his credit. ,
And Heidleberg are a tigers outfit ,,, ummh so are Labrador a Tigers outfit

And Heidleberg are a tigers outfit ,,, ummh so are Labrador a Tigers outfit
Unless he’s changed his mind he won’t coach this year with his new job on the coast and yes he did watch a coast club play as they spoke to him about coaching. Might be a assistant coach if anything for 12 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Wagner moved to the coast and now playing with the Roos after a few years at Sandgate?

Freeman back to Aspley from Noosa?

Two clubs in Brisbane other than us, changing their coach?

Bit going on out there I think!

Yes I did hear big Jono keen to go back to Aspley!Disappointing if correct but hearing he has great mates there(only played 1 year of Senior footy at Noosa) Just hope moreso that he doesn’t persuade Tommy Templeton to go back with him!He had a ripping year!
The overseas bug has got a few of our boys(probably understandable after covid) but recruiting nicely all the same.Have a scout or two in Darwin this weekend😂
Wagner a great get for Roos!

Yes I did hear big Jono keen to go back to Aspley!Disappointing if correct but hearing he has great mates there(only played 1 year of Senior footy at Noosa) Just hope moreso that he doesn’t persuade Tommy Templeton to go back with him!He had a ripping year!
The overseas bug has got a few of our boys(probably understandable after covid) but recruiting nicely all the same.Have a scout or two in Darwin this weekend

Temps is keen to go back to Aspley too.
Both have really good mates there. They were shattered about missing out this year on a flag

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Payne would be 1 point.

Freeman would be 6 and Templeton would be 6

Would be hard to squeeze them in!

The overseas bug has got a few of our boys(probably understandable after covid) but recruiting nicely all the same.Have a scout or two in Darwin this weekend😂
Is Jono going to work back in Bris? That would be a shame for club. That travel bug is exactly what i was talking about with trying to fortune tell a premiership winning squad. TBH there is simply a fair bit of luck associated with it all in terms of who stays and who goes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back