Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey RFC_Official can we do something more than just symbolic. Reconciliation is meant to bring us together and this whole sorry affair is doing exactly the opposite. Can we raise some money tomorrow night for aboriginal disadvantage, for the club's institute or give money to the excellent work someone like Noel Pearson does. Raising money is real and it is tangible support - it is walking the walk not just symbolic. Appreciate it may be a bit hard to organise with such late notice but remember it is symbolism that started this whole thing in the first place raising cash is substance.

Most decisions by clubs are decided by management/leaders of which the members voted in to make decisions on their behalf. You don't poll the members for every thing they might want to do. If we don't like then you can voice your opinion via polls or by letting the management know, but don't get upset if they don't reverse or change their minds.

And just for the record I completely agree with the choice that has been made, but I know a lot of Richmond Members that are not. Just seems a very divided issue to choose one side in particular

RFC_Official What's the update with the clubs official Snapchat..? I think a couple clubs have got this going with positive reviews from fans..

Also have you guys seen the twitter account of the Saints? Has to be the best in the business.. even have other clubs fan following them on twitter...

RFC_Official What's the update with the clubs official Snapchat..? I think a couple clubs have got this going with positive reviews from fans..

Also have you guys seen the twitter account of the Saints? Has to be the best in the business.. even have other clubs fan following them on twitter...

For sure, the ground-swell of yourself, Codym2723 and Richo is God hasn't gone unnoticed. I'll try and have a crack in Adelaide and build it for the rest of the season.

I presume you mean St Kilda's in-game tweets? I'm a little torn on this because I think we can definitely liven ours up, but given what I saw over the first six weeks of the season - and this is a serious question - do you think our supporters would take kindly to that if the result was going the same way?

For sure, the ground-swell of yourself, Codym2723 and Richo is God hasn't gone unnoticed. I'll try and have a crack in Adelaide and build it for the rest of the season.

I presume you mean St Kilda's in-game tweets? I'm a little torn on this because I think we can definitely liven ours up, but given what I saw over the first six weeks of the season - and this is a serious question - do you think our supporters would take kindly to that if the result was going the same way?
So will you let us know when the account is made?

Yeah, I guess you are right.. I find it hilarious although I do have a light-hearted nature.. I feel the Richmond faithful might take things the wrong way when things are not going all to well..

I would say no. It works for them because they (the club) and their fans know they are going through rebuild where results dont necessarily matter. We are building for a premiership so banter after a loss is a little insulting

Shouldn't be a problem over the next 5 years given we aren't going to lose many ;)

I would say no. It works for them because they (the club) and their fans know they are going through rebuild where results dont necessarily matter. We are building for a premiership so banter after a loss is a little insulting

Agree on both counts - plus said writer of tweets doesn't take too kindly to losing either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having a Reserved seat for all Richmond Home games, what does this mean for Rond 23 at Etihad ?

Reserved seating members with a reserved seat at Etihad will have access to the seat printed on their membership card. If you have a reserved seat at MCG home games but general admission access to Etihad, we recommend upgrading to a reserved seat due a large crowd expected. Tickets will go on sale via Ticketmaster from Wednesday, August 12 at 9am.

Friday's set to be the fourth of five home and away outings in the clash guernsey, with R22 still to come
Can't get enough just tell em to fix the material so the colours are more vibrant on all our guernseys

I'm a first time 3121 member this year. Can you please tell me where abouts is the 3121 seating for the rd23 etihad game? Is the set up similar to the mcg facilities?

On a side note, I've really enjoyed the 3121 seating and will be renewing next year for sure. I found it better than the inner sanctum upgrade even.

I'm a MCC Tiger, last couple years I've had a seat at Etihad with my membership but this year I have an area of seats I can sit in. Does this mean it's subject to capacity and I have to get there early to guarantee a seat?

Hey Richo is God, the MCC Tiger membership includes access to reserved seating bays - Level 2 aisle 35-36 and Level 2 aisle 27 at Etihad. You will also have access to two function rooms, the Accolade and Laureate rooms where you can watch the game from. More information will be provided before the game but you will get entry to the 3121 rooms and seating area.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back