Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Na matt_y106 the Ivvy one we loaded today was the last we'll eek out from the night.

Ah bummer, was hoping to see the speeches from the other winners. Serves me right for missing the stream I guess. :p

RFC_Official, the club posted some really insightful videos this season, namely the documentary and the draft video, which every supporter highly appreciated. I highly commend the club for bringing fan involvement to a different level.

If the club wanted to do similar work this year, I would like to put forth a suggestion.

We were given incredible insight into the recruiters and the club's pre-season, but I believe that an intimate insight into the player's pre-season would be just as good. By intimate, I would say, just as an example, pick three players, a recruit, a best 22 player, and an older player, and track their entire pre-season through training videos, interviews and interactions with the coaching staff.

Take the fans on a roller-coaster of the highs and the lows of the pre-season, and it would be an excellent insight as to how emotionally and physically draining a pre-season at an AFL club is. Not only will there be a new founded respect for AFL players, but it will strengthen the relationship between the supporters and the players which I believe is a significant aspect to a football club.

Anyway, that is just my two cents.

RFC_Official, the club posted some really insightful videos this season, namely the documentary and the draft video, which every supporter highly appreciated. I highly commend the club for bringing fan involvement to a different level.

If the club wanted to do similar work this year, I would like to put forth a suggestion.

We were given incredible insight into the recruiters and the club's pre-season, but I believe that an intimate insight into the player's pre-season would be just as good. By intimate, I would say, just as an example, pick three players, a recruit, a best 22 player, and an older player, and track their entire pre-season through training videos, interviews and interactions with the coaching staff.

Take the fans on a roller-coaster of the highs and the lows of the pre-season, and it would be an excellent insight as to how emotionally and physically draining a pre-season at an AFL club is. Not only will there be a new founded respect for AFL players, but it will strengthen the relationship between the supporters and the players which I believe is a significant aspect to a football club.

Excellent idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey RFC,

Any idea, if there will be any more stock that will become available in the Tigerland superstore in the next few weeks?

Awesome :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Thanks for the post MR, glad that you've enjoyed some of the videos out of the club over the last few years.

We've actually been meeting a couple of times over the last week about how we tackle the draft/pre-season period and try to make it a little different to what we've done in previous years. And you wouldn't believe it, but a suggestion very similar to what you've proposed was raised and keen to roll out. I'm not sure whether we were going to look at doing the full pre-season, but we were thinking of tracking a new draftee in their first month or so at the club, a veteran who's done it many times before, and possibly another who's coming back from injury/trying to get into the seniors permanently and see how all their training programs, meeting, interactions, etc. differ over that time period.

Anyway, that's one of the plans we have in the works, and hopefully it will make for some good video.

Cheers.

Thanks for the post MR, glad that you've enjoyed some of the videos out of the club over the last few years.

We've actually been meeting a couple of times over the last week about how we tackle the draft/pre-season period and try to make it a little different to what we've done in previous years. And you wouldn't believe it, but a suggestion very similar to what you've proposed was raised and keen to roll out. I'm not sure whether we were going to look at doing the full pre-season, but we were thinking of tracking a new draftee in their first month or so at the club, a veteran who's done it many times before, and possibly another who's coming back from injury/trying to get into the seniors permanently and see how all their training programs, meeting, interactions, etc. differ over that time period.

Anyway, that's one of the plans we have in the works, and hopefully it will make for some good video.

Cheers.
Great to hear and thanks for the response!

Dear RFC_OFFICIAL ,
Apologies if you have already answered this elsewhere but I am wondering if the pre-season guernsey will be different for season 2016. Will it be available when the new BLK stock comes out in mid - November?

Dear RFC_Official.
Please pass on to DR our congratulations for securing pick 19. Obviously to use on the Yarran trade.

We would be much obliged if you could pass on to him that we would prefer he not kowtow to carlton's demand for our pick 12 for Yarran.
Actually don't use the term "prefer". We are bloody downright strenuously adamant pick 12 not be used for this trade.

Dear RFC_OFFICIAL ,
Apologies if you have already answered this elsewhere but I am wondering if the pre-season guernsey will be different for season 2016. Will it be available when the new BLK stock comes out in mid - November?

Hi TigerBelle it will be different next year as we put it to a vote earlier this year from the options below. Will need to check on the second part of the question, but think it might be a bit later pending the announcement of which guernsey it will be.

Cheers.

Web Header - Pre season guernsey.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi TigerBelle it will be different next year as we put it to a vote earlier this year from the options below. Will need to check on the second part of the question, but think it might be a bit later pending the announcement of which guernsey it will be.

Cheers.

It also strong and bold on the collar of option 1 & 3, will this be on all our jumpers next year (home & clash)???
similar to this:
$_57 (4).JPG

Cheers.

Thank you so much for your swift response.
Go Tiges!
P.S I love option 1.

Cheers.
Would love to see you guys track yarran first month at the club. From meeting and training with his new team mates for the first time and how he goes about it off the training track.

Cheers.

They are all s**t but 2 is best

didnt number 1 already win ?

I'd like to see a Chocco's mission segment where chocco williams gets a call from BG and goes to his locker with an envelope and a disc where his challenge for 2016 is revealed then it self destructs like mission impossible

Once a fortnight there is a 5-6 minute video played to show what they have done and which player is his project

Dear RFC_Official.
Please pass on to DR our congratulations for securing pick 19. Obviously to use on the Yarran trade.

We would be much obliged if you could pass on to him that we would prefer he not kowtow to carlton's demand for our pick 12 for Yarran.
Actually don't use the term "prefer". We are bloody downright strenuously adamant pick 12 not be used for this trade.

Many thanks for passing this on and using your powers of persuasion.:thumbsu: :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back