Beauty & Style Quitting

Remove this Banner Ad

So you basically walked out of a job in one of the worst possible ways and now can't use them as a reference on any future job applications. Sick brah, that is such a #yolo.

I could understand giving your boss the finger if you've already received an offer for a better job, or you've been working there for 30 years and are about to retire and don't give a s**t anymore. But burning bridges unnecessarily in any other situation seems pretty silly.

Last edited:
What is everyone's obcession with age in this forum?

You have no clue, you are born you live many lives during that one life, over and over again many lives, and then you die.

And then you are back in.

You young one morons do not get how the wheel of Karma works, but you will, because when you wake to it you know you are an old one.

What is everyone's obcession with age in this forum?

You have no clue, you are born you live many lives during that one life, over and over again many lives, and then you die.

And then you are back in.

You young one morons do not get how the wheel of Karma works, but you will, because when you wake to it you know you are an old one.

deeppp.jpg

If Silent Alarm got sick of bottle shops he's going to ******* despise supermarkets.

If Silent Alarm got sick of bottle shops he's going to ******* despise supermarkets.

I worked night-fill at IGA and it was cruisy as hell. pop in your music and stack shelves for a few hours every second night.

I did get asked to help out during the daytime a couple times when there were customers about, hated that

I worked night-fill at IGA and it was cruisy as hell. pop in your music and stack shelves for a few hours every second night.

I did get asked to help out during the daytime a couple times when there were customers about, hated that

Whenever I worked during the day the middle aged staff standing around doing SFA, moaning and complaining was more of a nuisance than the customers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As in why wasn't everyone triggered?

Triggered is an overstatement. It just went over with only like, two people pulling it up, like it's ok, especially on this site which is pretty tight in it's policy of family friendly and inclusiveness.

I reckon if it were another minority copping it, the thread wouldn't be here.

Sent from mTalk

Triggered is an overstatement. It just went over with only like, two people pulling it up, like it's ok, especially on this site which is pretty tight in it's policy of family friendly and inclusiveness.

Sent from mTalk
Other than the one part which earned SA a red the general topic of quitting a job is fine

Sent from mTalk

I'm sure most people read it in the context of nothing to do with homosexuals and instead gay in the context of the word for lame.

Nobody actually owns the word. Be they happy, gay, lame or whatever else the word morphs into.

Working in a supermarket is one of the easiest jobs going.

Until you've got to chase some psycho out of the store who's stolen a loaf of bread.

It's the hard life sometimes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back