Quotes

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.
Bo Derek

For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.
Douglas Adams

It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.
Maurice Switzer

I simply must begin with a cat quote - one of my favourites -

If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but deteriorate the cat ." Mark Twain

Also by Mark Twain -

“When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction.”

“I simply can’t resist a cat, particularly a purring one. They are the cleanest, cunningest, and most intelligent things I know, outside of the girl you love, of course.”

http://twentytwowords.com/mark-twain-and-his-cats-10-pictures/

^^^ some love photos of Mark Twain with his cats :hearts:

If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve man, but deteriorate the cat ." Mark Twain

Also by Mark Twain -

“When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction.”

“I simply can’t resist a cat, particularly a purring one. They are the cleanest, cunningest, and most intelligent things I know, outside of the girl you love, of course.”

Love it Kitty but afraid I trade the cats (4 legged variety) for dogs, only cats I have been in partnership with have been brilliant tho.. :)

Also by Mark Twain -

Cute pics!! :) What a top bloke!

A liar is a man who does now know how to deceive, a flatterer one who only deceives fools: he who knows how to make skilful use of the truth, and understands its eloquence, can alone pride himself in cleverness.

Children are taught to fear and obey; the avarice, pride, or timidity of parents teaches children economy, arrogance, or submission. They are also encouraged to be imitators, a course to which they are already too much inclined. No one thinks of making them original, courageous, independent.

It is not enough that I should succeed, my friends must fail.

Luc De Clapiers, Marquis De Vauvenargues, Reflections and Maxims

Now you've started me off, Fred! I just adore Joan Rivers. These were from the Sydney Morning Herald -

I don't exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor.

I've had so much plastic surgery, when I die, they will donate my body to Tupperware.

A study says owning a dog makes you 10 years younger. My first thought was to rescue two more, but I don't want to go through menopause again.

You know why I feel older? I went to buy sexy underwear and they automatically gift wrapped it.

I was dating a transvestite, and my mother said, "Marry him, you'll double your wardrobe.

Grandchildren can be so f---ing annoying. How many times can you go, 'And the cow goes moo and the pig goes oink'? It's like talking to a supermodel.

Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century.

The only way I can get a man to touch me at this age is plastic surgery.

At my funeral, I want Meryl Streep crying in five different accents.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/cel...vers-quotes-20140905-3ex9p.html#ixzz3CoobXDjd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now you've started me off, Fred! I just adore Joan Rivers. These were from the Sydney Morning Herald -

I don't exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor.

I've had so much plastic surgery, when I die, they will donate my body to Tupperware.

A study says owning a dog makes you 10 years younger. My first thought was to rescue two more, but I don't want to go through menopause again.

You know why I feel older? I went to buy sexy underwear and they automatically gift wrapped it.

I was dating a transvestite, and my mother said, "Marry him, you'll double your wardrobe.

Grandchildren can be so f---ing annoying. How many times can you go, 'And the cow goes moo and the pig goes oink'? It's like talking to a supermodel.

Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century.

The only way I can get a man to touch me at this age is plastic surgery.

At my funeral, I want Meryl Streep crying in five different accents.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/cel...vers-quotes-20140905-3ex9p.html#ixzz3CoobXDjd
That was brilliant Kitty, don't you or FredLeDeux stop!

butterflyquote.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back