Game Day R10 2024: Euro-Yroke v Walyalup (The Ross Lyon Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like Sturt but I don't think he has a future in the AFL, he's either too injury prone or he has games where he'll play a blinder then go missing for three weeks.

His future doesn't look bright.

I like Sturt but I don't think he has a future in the AFL, he's either too injury prone or he has games where he'll play a blinder then go missing for three weeks.

His future doesn't look bright.
Played consistently well late last season. The injury thing makes him more inconsistent than anything else

Played consistently well late last season. The injury thing makes him more inconsistent than anything else
He had a couple of good games at the end of the season yes, but I remember far too many games of him just going missing and not having much of an impact on the scoreboard, I seriously would like him to come good, he's been on the list for so long now that I'm beginning to doubt it'll happen.

There’s a few guys getting a mulligan from last week and given how they played the weeks before that, really ought to be in the last chance saloon tomorrow night.
Another poor performance from any of them and they have got to go back to peel if selection integrity means anything at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And a whopping 6 changes for the saints

In: C.Sharman, P.Dow, A.Caminiti, Z.Jones, L.Collard, M.Phillipou
Out: A.Hastie (omitted), L.Stocker (managed), J.Hayes (omitted), S.Ross (managed), T.Membrey (managed), H.Garcia (omitted)

And a whopping 6 changes for the saints

In: C.Sharman, P.Dow, A.Caminiti, Z.Jones, L.Collard, M.Phillipou
Out: A.Hastie (omitted), L.Stocker (managed), J.Hayes (omitted), S.Ross (managed), T.Membrey (managed), H.Garcia (omitted)
Membrey managed
But Phillipou and Caminiti troubled the backs last season.

Membrey managed
But Phillipou and Caminiti troubled the backs last season.
Caminiti is actually a very handy player too. Collard adds speed, with Sharman, it's actually pretty handy ins for the Saints

No Darcy continues the running joke of "we expect player x to get through training and be available", only to miss that game. Darcy missing two weeks now when the club said he was fine, lol.

So do we agree with Barrett?
Or have the Match Committee already tumpeted same-old-same-old?
View attachment 1991091
Barrett's so carried away with his own self importance, he loves a bit of shallow puffery and no place more than in that ridiculous column. To be avoided.

What does he mean by "conservative ways"? You'd presume ball movement. Has he even been looking at their ball movement lately (rhetorical question).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back